Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure......whatever floats your boat...team of 5 scrub starting pitchers FTW!

Comment

I just find some of the things you say very ironic, thats all wheeler

Comment

awesome talk to you in September.. I am done talking the rest of the year about this.

edit find it ironic all you want I find pretty much everthing you say uncredible.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Josh hit the honey hole today?

Comment

I'm gonna talk about it then every day for the rest of the season!

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              I'm gonna talk about it then every day for the rest of the season!

lol oh no what will I do the little guy is taking a stand.. Typical That quote is right up there with something my 9 yr old would say... Classic

Comment

I love my team wheeler, it as simple as that..

Besides the Central is awful, if the Tigers can't beat out the Indians, there'd be a huge problem.

Comment

I hear ya man! I understand..I sometime bust a little too hard...

Your boys are doing great. I hope they keep it up. I like Leyland and a few guys on the team

Comment

anybody but the twins and the sox out of the central is good for me

Comment

Let me guess, you love Leyland, Raburn, Perry, Thomas & Kelly?

Its all about pitching..teams win because of pitching..when all 5 starters pitch good as they have, team wins (well and when the offense is scoring runs like its nobody's business.) when they pitch bad, they lose...

Same case for most every team

Comment

be back in a bit I have to shower....

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          Let me guess, you love Leyland, Raburn, Perry, Thomas & Kelly?

Its all about pitching..teams win because of pitching..when all 5 starters pitch good as they have, team wins (well and when the offense is scoring runs like its nobody's business.) when they pitch bad, they lose...

Same case for most every team
                          quickly no I like Austin Jackson of course, Inge, Leyland and Vmart even though he is a yankee killer

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                            anybody but the twins and the sox out of the central is good for me
                            I hate the Twins for obvious reasons, I hate Chicago because of their fans..and AJ Pierzinski (sp)

I have alot of baseball people on my hate list..Leyland ranks #1, Raburn is #1A though

Comment

Working...
                            X