USPS Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS Help

I am going to send out some cards today to people. They are in a bubble mailer. I went to the post office and they told me it would cost about $6.00 to ship each with delivery confirmation. The bubble mailer is about 5x7 and they only have about 2 -4 cards in them. How can I ship these cheaper and still know if the person got there package. Thanks for all the help. I need to know as soon as possible.

$6.00 is INSANE ! Start by using a smaller bubble mailer... 00 I think is the size I use yo can EASILY fit 1-5 cards in them and delivery WITH DC is under $2.50 per envelope (I believe I pay $2.37...

for $6.00 you better be getting DC, INSURED and PRIORITY MAIL... that is just nuts

Comment

Originally posted by raptorbill View Post
      I am going to send out some cards today to people. They are in a bubble mailer. I went to the post office and they told me it would cost about $6.00 to ship each with delivery confirmation. The bubble mailer is about 5x7 and they only have about 2 -4 cards in them. How can I ship these cheaper and still know if the person got there package. Thanks for all the help. I need to know as soon as possible.
      usually when i mail the most i have ever paid with dc has been 4.00 give or take .50. just tell him 1st class w/dc it should only be 3.00 give or take .50.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
        $6.00 is INSANE ! Start by using a smaller bubble mailer... 00 I think is the size I use yo can EASILY fit 1-5 cards in them and delivery WITH DC is under $2.50 per envelope (I believe I pay $2.37...

for $6.00 you better be getting DC, INSURED and PRIORITY MAIL... that is just nuts
        That is just with DC

Comment

$6.00 JUST with DC is INSANE ! wow

you can send a PRIORITY MAIL SMALL BOX WITH DC for about $5

Comment

yeah i think the po was trying to do a signature confirmation not a dc.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Make it fatter.If they go through the thing they check it with, it cost more.Also I use paypal shipping so I know what they charge.I ship out cards in any size bubble mailer as long as it is fat for around $2 with DC.It has to be fat so it doesnt go through the machines.
              Collecting Shaq and Reggie Miller.
              http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...6/GU-Autos-GW/

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                yeah i think the po was trying to do a signature confirmation not a dc.
                Yeah that is the only thing I could come up with as well

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

If you have a scale at home that will measure in ounces then you could ship using paypal shipping. It will cost you about 2 bucks, possible less based on weight.
                  http://smg.photobucket.com/home/kstwar/allalbums

Comment

Working...
                  X