• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 5-26-2011

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

GOOOOOOOOOOOO Tigers...Could use some help today from them

Comment

Jeremy nice little snippet in last weeks Sporting News about the Indians aaa club Columbus. Guess they have a heck of a 2nd baseman in waiting and they talked a ton about another guy.

In fact in general they raved... 2nd time I have heard about the farm team through mainstream media

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
        GOOOOOOOOOOOO Tigers...Could use some help today from them
        You have to root for the Indians as well this weekend, they face the Rays..tough matchups though as they get Hellickson, Shields and Price..

Tigers get lucky and miss Lester, much rather face Beckett/Buchholz again over Lester. Also get Aceves and Wakefield though so it works out.

GO TIGERS!

Comment

Jeremy nice little snippet in last weeks Sporting News about the Indians aaa club Columbus. Guess they have a heck of a 2nd baseman in waiting and they talked a ton about another guy.

In fact in general they raved... 2nd time I have heard about the farm team through mainstream media
          Chisenhall I think?

Comment

Buckholtz meh but good they missed Lester.. I will root for the indians of course. I just think the Rays are not that big of a threat..The Sox that is a whole other ballgame..GO TIGERS

Yes Chisenhall that was the name

Comment

Well the Sox get scrub Verlander, scrub Scherzer, scrub Porcello and Andy Oliver who's gonna get lit up and all the bashers on Phil Coke will be missing him like no other

Comment

watched inside nascar last night.. Man Knaus with the fbombs at JJ and JJ talking smack at Knaus was awesome man. Jimmy is like " Why not ask the guy on the cushion seat to make a decision why I am down here busting my arse" He was upset Chad asked him what to do lol...

Biffle in the prerace drivers meeting asked one of the Nascar executives.

"Is Kevins and Kyles probation in effect for tonight" everyone did not know rather to laugh or stay quiet

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                  Well the Sox get scrub Verlander, scrub Scherzer, scrub Porcello and Andy Oliver who's gonna get lit up and all the bashers on Phil Coke will be missing him like no other
                  not making me feel any better

Comment

Every Tigers starter is a scrub though according to you, so you shouldnt be suprised

I've pretty much come to terms that the Tigers will lose on Saturday unless a miracle happens, Oliver is a young kid but has command issues still, and that will doom him against a lineup like the Sox have.

Comment

Watching sportscenter, Eric Maynor really waived off Harden/Durant to try and beat Dirk 1 on 1?

lulz

Comment

never said that you have totally made that up.. I said scherzer, coke etc.. Who in their right mind would say Verlander is a scrub

Comment

you guys have to see the prestige thread in football hobby news. What in the heck happened with Cam Newton...whats the real story

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                            Watching sportscenter, Eric Maynor really waived off Harden/Durant to try and beat Dirk 1 on 1?

lulz

hahaha saw that..

Comment

never said that you have totally made that up.. I said scherzer, coke etc.. Who in their right mind would say Verlander is a scrub
                              jsab would say that

Fine they get 3 scrubs and 1 non scrub..still should never make you feel good in that case lol

Would've been a sweep yesterday if the game didnt get rained out at the bottom of the 3rd..Joe Maddon went on twitter after the game had been PPD and said

Today's rainout not a bad thing. A few guys are struggling. Maybe by the time the game is played we'll be a little friskier at the plate.
                              What he said in other words was they were no doubt gonna lose.

Comment

Working...
                              X