X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 5-31-11

... ... ... ... ...

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT MONDAY !!!!!!

got my tickets all set up for the Astros game on June 10th... Budweiser Patio seats...
    Menu dinner and drinks included... and I got my message on the scoreboard sent wishing my newly found little brother a Happy Birthday

I am heading to Austin Friday morning to pick him up and he is gonna stay with me for the weekend

Gonna be a good time.... cant wait !

Comment

how the hell can you be so happy when it's gonna be 90-plus degrees here today? lol

where is the snow!!!!!!?????? I'm ready for winter!
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

SNOW? I am in Texas lol.... it was 96* this weekend and its freaking MAY...

August we are gonna be DYING..... MELTING even lol

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn .......

Comment

at work....boss lady called in sick.

party party party!

Randy
            United States Air Force, Retired
            ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
            balance of life, an individual diagnosed
            with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Morning all

Comment

at work.... I am sick.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOURNS !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good Morning. 94 here yesterday in Northeast PA and sippose to be 90 plus today. It is welcomed after a loooong hard winter

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I'd take 90's no problem....sick of these 50's and rain days.....
                    ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.... sooooo freaking tired and sick
                        and stuck at work... ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Just saw CBS MLB power rankings..this is what they said about Ryan Raburn

As for the shift of Ryan Raburn to second base, it should have two immediate consequences: opponents basing their attack plan on rollers to the right side of the infield, to the extent that they call their shot by pointing their bat at Raburn; and Tigers starters refusing to throw sinkers, because any such pitch might result in a grounder struck in Raburn's general direction. There's no perfect solution here, but there's gotta be one better than that.
                          But hey Raburn is 6-58 in May atleast! Yes jsab, 6 hits in the ENTIRE month

Yea, a National power rankings person had that to say..Clearly Raburn < LaPorta

Comment

Just got together some TTMs to mail out for tommorow, finally got around to it.

Sending to Will Rhymes (Toledo Mudhens) Andy Sonnanstine (Tampa Bay Rays) Jon Garland (Los Angeles Dodgers) and Chris Perez/Grady Sizemore (Cleveland Indians)

Sizemore is a longshot probably, havent found any info on Rhymes, but he's my mom's favorite player, so gonna try him and Sonnanstine/Garland/Perez appear to sign well..

Got 10 stamps left so need to get 5 more ready..any ideas?

Comment

depends on who/what you want? I have had a few cool ones come in lately

http://community.cardboardconnection...t=34410&page=7

Comment

Working...
                              X