Just Saw X-Men First Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Saw X-Men First Class

I saw X-Men First Class with a few friends and I got to admit it was way better than I thought it would be. I was very skeptical when I first heard about it, but reviews were really good and I had to see it for myself. This was way better than X-Men 3 and Wolverine in my opinion. The actors who play Professor X and Magneto did very well in their roles. Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw seemed out of place in the movie. They gave enough time and background story on Mystique and Beast, but didnt really go much into detail with Banshee and Havok. The only slow parts in the movie were the military scenes that dragged on for too long at certain points. The funniest part in the whole movie has go to be the scene where

Saw the movie tonight too.I enjoyed it.of course some things could have been done better but that's only because i would rather they stay true to the comics.great to see all the new caracters.I agree with Kerwin on my favorite scene.

Comment

Looking forward to watching this one, I can't wait!
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

it was pretty good, one of my friends commented it was better than the dark knight, i had to set him straight.
        Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

Working...
        X