• Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 6-9-11

MORNING GUYS

I could be on GOOGLE all day today with the Guitar "toy" lol very fun lol

http://goo.gl/doodle/jKzD

you can record your won and post it here... LOL damn I am bored lol

Comment

HOLY COW ! that is EASILY in the top 3 cards that I would easily lose the left one for LOL!

Comment

uh... WOW.. with the Mantle ($93K).. ALL of these are from the SAME seller on ebay

the CONDITION of the cards is AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Jackson ($83K)

Bobby Jones ($82.5K)

Willie Mays ($82K)

Bobby Jones ($65K)

1948 Bowman Football set.. cards #1-108 ALL Graded PSA 9 ($63K)

Christy Matthewson ($55K)

Babe Ruth ($43K)

ABE LINCOLN... SIGNED CHECK !!! ($20K)

Joe Jackson ($22K)

Joe FREAKING DImaggio AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE ! ($22K)

LOOK AT THE STUFF THIS GUY HAS.... MY GOD !

http://shop.ebay.com/memorylaneinc/m...os=77494&gbr=1

He also has 2.. TWO Babe Ruth Autographed baseballs....and a TON more cards etc... wow... unreal... SIMPLY AMAZING

Comment

howdy......

Comment

monring Gladdy

Comment

Adam, those cards are all consignment, that seller is a major auction house that also does consignments on Ebay. They always have killer stuff listed, just amazing pieces!
              ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Good Morning gents!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Morning wheeler..

Bad day for our two teams, but new day, i'm ready for Seattle!

Comment

actually did not watch any of the game last night with the Stanly Cup finals on. So happy I am about that for obvious reasons lol.I did not get in from the pol with the kids til about 8:30 and at that time it was over so it made an easy choice even easier

Comment

Bruins taking it to the Canucks these past two days, playing with alot of fire..

I loved seeing Thomas go after Burrows, great stuff. Luongo is playing as bad as he did in the 1st round, will be interesting

Comment

Off to work, see ya'll later

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          Bruins taking it to the Canucks these past two days, playing with alot of fire..

I loved seeing Thomas go after Burrows, great stuff. Luongo is playing as bad as he did in the 1st round, will be interesting
                          That was awesome. Loved watching Mc Quaid making that guy turtle. Think it was edler.. SMaaaart move

Comment

Originally posted by BHELSER1981 View Post
                            Adam, those cards are all consignment, that seller is a major auction house that also does consignments on Ebay. They always have killer stuff listed, just amazing pieces!
                            had no clue... wow man the thought of having any ONE of those is amazing... such a freaking UNREAL colelction of items in one place

Comment

They get some of the best consignments - and they get their customers top prices a lot of the time too because of their following and the exposure.

Another good consignor is Probstein123 - Not always extremely high dollar like Memory Lane, but always has a nice selection of really RARE items
                              ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Working...
                              X