Tracking/Inventory Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking/Inventory Software

Whats everyone using to track their collections? I've been using The Card Collector v7 but I'm interested in finding something better (if there is anything better).
    Thanks.
    The Sports Card Shack
    Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Nascar and Wrestling Cards.
    We Buy, Sell & Trade

I like Zistle.com it's an online database, not download (or purchase) software. It's a free online database system. Pretty simple to use. I tend to like the online database approach to collection tracking (I've done it with my DVDs and also some of my books). The only problem with relying totally on that approach is if the site you are using decides to shut up shop you are up the creek without a paddle or boat. (a pretty recent example of that was DVDSpot.com)

The site/database is run by a young (20somethings) couple. They seem to be sort of middle knowledgeable about cards. I guess sort of typical knowledge of more recent things, not so much so about older things.
    I collect Redskins, Rams, Captials, Nationals, Washington Senators (Old Baseball not the Canadian Hockey team), Orioles, Bullets/Wizards, Non-Sport, Autos and HOFers. Also 1983 NFL Huddles mascot figures (2" PVC)

Master Want List / CaptKirk42 Card Blog / Curly W Cards Blog

sigpic
    #d 40/50

Comment

I may have to look into Zistle..

Comment

Just checked out zistle.com, looks great...
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Capt.
          I never heard of it before but it looks pretty good!
          The Sports Card Shack
          Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Nascar and Wrestling Cards.
          We Buy, Sell & Trade

Comment

I've been using Microsoft Excel, but I gotta try this zistle..
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
            X