Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lebron needs to deal with haters and just be quiet. it comes with the territory when you are loaded with talent.. Yankees, Pats, Steelers, are very polarizing based on just winning. Heat are almost there. Just shut up already Leclown

Saying this ahhh not so good

All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,” James said. “They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

“They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      Why I should stop collecting 1st round draft choices with great publicity/ About the going rate for his low numbered stuff. His metals /5 were going for over 100.

I thought I would win it myself

same guy offered 300 for my Super. It must drive him crazy I have it
      hey hey hey, I never said it was wrong to bid on his stuff lol

Comment

oh I know I was mad I lost lol

fourth and inches buy 1st few and I can scarf them up cheaper lol

Comment

Lebron needs to deal with haters and just be quiet. it comes with the territory when you are loaded with talent.. Yankees, Pats, Steelers, are very polarizing based on just winning. Heat are almost there. Just shut up already Leclown

All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,” James said. “They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

“They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.”
          The thing he fails to realize is that I (much like most everyone else) don't need to be rich to fully enjoy two things: My life, and watching him FAIL.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

so what about all the rich people that enjoyed watching him fail? MARK CUBAN

Comment

agreed with both... He has a very jaded view of the world. He has turned into a complete douchebag right ebfore all of your eyes

Comment

I'm happy to say I hated LeBron before he went to Miami

Comment

Waaaaaaaazuuuuuup? Out in the wilderness last week and this week with no cell coverage. Just wanted to stop in and say hey!

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

I have as many rings as Lebron... just saying

Comment

Arod is the baseball equivalent to Lebron just sayin

Comment

SWEEP!

Comment

man if the Bruins pull out this series next game I might just pee myself

Comment

Roberto Lebrongo sure choked it up again in Boston

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                            Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                              Roberto Lebrongo sure choked it up again in Boston
                              that is so fluid I love it

Comment

Who do you all think has more saves for game 7? Luongo or Thomas?

Comment

Working...
                                X