X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 6-17-2011

Good Morning Gents

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

interleague starting today should be fun. I know some guys do not like it but have to say Yanks playing in Wrigley is pretty neat

Comment

I think I am the only Houston fan that WANTS them to get realigned into the AL.... lol

never made sense to me why they are in a 6 team division... and tat division in the AL has 4 teams... everyone else has 5

Start times for games .... away games... would suck for the most part... but I hope they go through with it

Comment

i could see thta happening. Not sure they want to bring that NL pitching staff to the AL for everyday hitting though.. OUCH. I would expect the years to be worse then they have been for the last couple years brother if that happens

Comment

I hate interleague play

Comment

I dont mind a bit (Astoes moving to the AL)... because the Red Sox.. and yankees and all other AL teams that I never got to see play here would be regular season games.. .not just interleague...

it's worth it for me LOL

Comment

miggy should have an field day this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                I dont mind a bit (Astoes moving to the AL)... because the Red Sox.. and yankees and all other AL teams that I never got to see play here would be regular season games.. .not just interleague...

it's worth it for me LOL
                agreed there brother

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                  miggy should have an field day this weekend
                  He's the everyday first basemen, so its just another day for him...Problem is that same team has 2 catchers who are the 2nd/3rd best hitters on the team, and 1 has to sit almost everyday, therefore I hate interleague play

Comment

Atleast I get to see a series be played at coors field?

Comment

I got to see the Astros play the Yankees in Houston a few Father's Days ago...

Astros lost 13-0... but it was a blast LOL

Comment

I am off to work, see ya'll later

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          He's the everyday first basemen, so its just another day for him...Problem is that same team has 2 catchers who are the 2nd/3rd best hitters on the team, and 1 has to sit almost everyday, therefore I hate interleague play
                          I hear you on the htting qaundry but of course it is just another day for miggy referring to the altitude and the balls traveling there. He should mash there

Comment

man... REALLY getting irritated that a few guys havent paid for their group break spots yet.....

i still need to order the cases and do the team draft... ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

:coffee:

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/HaZeOfGrEEn
                              http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee317/feardaspear26/

Comment

Working...
                              X