Best Flip of my life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Flip of my life!

Not even card related, i bought my brothers car recently for $45, knowing it wasnt driveable, but had brand new $300 tires on them, well i bought it and got an offer on just the tires today! $200! Do the math, thats a $155 profit

Needless to say i'm happy, some extra card money

Hmmmm, a car with no tires. Sanford, Gladdy, & Son anyone?

Nice flip....
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

lol your brother isn't going to be a buisness man is he haha

nice flip
      sigpic

Comment

business rule #1) when times are tough on people, you lowball...

and i plan to own my own business , in 4 1/2 years i'll be buying my own store, already worked it with the owner

Comment

Very nice, I would love to own my own card shop or atleast have a little ownership in one.

Even management would be cool I think

Where are you going to get the money for that lol?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
            Very nice, I would love to own my own card shop or atleast have a little ownership in one.

Even management would be cool I think

Where are you going to get the money for that lol?
            loans, and lots of them lol

Comment

thats a nice flip
              Last edited by pistonsfan9826; 12-06-2009, 08:52 PM.
              Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                loans, and lots of them lol
                lol, If I were you, I would hope that the economy is like a lot better by then lol
                sigpic

Comment

Wow haha.. Nice profit!!
                  sigpic
                  Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
                  *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

I used to own a card shop. With the economy right now, it might be a bad investment. You will need a second line of business to go with the cards. I had NASCAR die-cast, but even that is taking a hit right now.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Dlong1 View Post
                      I used to own a card shop. With the economy right now, it might be a bad investment. You will need a second line of business to go with the cards. I had NASCAR die-cast, but even that is taking a hit right now.

Dan
                      Oh yea for sure it is, its not mainly cards though, memorabilia an overall sports store, jerseys, sweatshirts etc...name is the Old Ball Park if you've heard of it? Its in the Walled Lake area, been open for about 18 years

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                        Oh yea for sure it is, its not mainly cards though, memorabilia an overall sports store, jerseys, sweatshirts etc...name is the Old Ball Park if you've heard of it? Its in the Walled Lake area, been open for about 18 years
                        yeay dan. that is the closest shop to me
                        and i happen to love that place. i should probley take a visit soon as i havent been to it since may.
                        Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice profit there Dan lol

In 4.5 years when i'm rich from poker, i'll move you out to Vegas and we'll open a card shop
                          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                            Nice profit there Dan lol

In 4.5 years when i'm rich from poker, i'll move you out to Vegas and we'll open a card shop
                            woot woot, road trip!

Comment

Talking about cars. Once I owned a 1979 silverado. It even had some raceing componets in the motor. At the time It was awsome. Had a nice set of rims and wide tires as well. My stepdad had a tire shop/car repair shop and He was going to put tires on it. I was at work at the time and when I got off I walked out to my truck and there it sat with spray painted rims and thin tires. He took My rims and tires and traded them for him self a truck.
                              MY PHOTOBUCKET

I USE DC ON ALL TRADES AND I EXSPECT THE SAME

WANT LIST
                              ADRIAN PETERSON AUTOS,PATCHES,RC,INCERTS,BASE
                              LOOKING FOR 2009 PRESTIGE PRESTIGIOUS PICKS RC AUTOS I NEED TO FISNISH MY SET

Comment

Working...
                              X