Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man homeplate ump almost went down for the count after the temple shot. Looked as if he was gonna throw up...

down to 3 umps

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

• If Fausto doesn't get DFA'd, I'm gonna drive to Cleveland and punch some people in their faces.

How do you give up a 2 out, 2 run double to one of the worst hitters in all of baseball with the pitcher on deck on a 1-2 count?

Never in a million years should he see a good pitch in that situation. Absolutely terrible.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• I'm enjoying the game, its nice to hear ESPN talk about the Tigers when they arent even playing

And they are on the Verlander wagon

Comment

• I'm still blown away by that Michigan recruit who was critically injuried in a plane crash that killed his dad and stepmom.

8 years earlier, him and his dad was in another plane crash that killed his mom, brother and sister..

Wow man. I hope this kid recovers and makes it in life.. I'm rooting for him. I've been without my parents since I was 19, and its tough.

Comment

• ^^^ wow man... that is freaking awful

in WAY LESS sad news.. I was in a bad accident today... head...face... shoulder and knee jacked up

sore as hell.. and pretty beat up.... but I'm here...

Comment

• Damn man.. Its time to drink a beer and relax after that fall.. I'm assuming your talking about falling off your bike?

Comment

• falling off? more like some assclown ran me off the road...

there was NO ONE on the road... it was 6:45am... VERY quiet... I hear a car, look back and it's about a block away and I am in the right lane he is in the left. He comes IN the right lane... lays on his horn then swerves to the left lane and turns left... had NO reason to even be in the right lane... could have freaking killed me

I'm clipped in my pedals going 18-20mph and go head over the bars face/head into the ground... without a helmet I would have been in the hospital or worse...

My shoulder is JACKED.. cant raise my hand past my shoulder.... head hurts like a MOFO and my knee is jacked... took a nice chunk out of it

worst thing is... doosh had a "God Listens" sticker on his bumper lol

go figure

Comment

• holy cow.. wow man.. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

• I'm good man... my bro and I scowered the neighborhood where to truck turned into...

we found the house.......We will pay a fun visit there tomorrow

I'm out for the night guys/... pain meds and sleep on the horizon for me

Comment

• That kid slipped in a coma.. Not looking good..

Hopefully he comes out of it.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6704284

Comment

• Horrible situation for that kid, can't even imagine...

On a lighter note, are you ready to admit just how great JV is yet groundsupport? lol

Comment

• Let's see how he does when we have to count on him to get to playoffs and beyond..

Comment

• Good Morning. Have a few things to do today so hope everyone has a great day..

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

• Enjoy your activites wheeler, can't wait till the mail gets here, should have mail from checkoutmycards!

Comment

Working...
                                X