Just Saw 9 PM Showing of Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Saw 9 PM Showing of Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Just came back from watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon. I was not sure how the movie was going to be because the trailers werent very appealing to me. After the piece of crap 2nd movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, there was no way this movie could be any worse.

To my surprise, this was probably my favorite of the 3 Transformers movie. It was full of action, especially the last 45 minutes of the movie. The stupid over excessive comedy humor from past films was toned down to an acceptable level. They did a good job of putting more focus on the history and background of the Transformers with the Ark, Cybertron, the Space Bridge, and the Matrix of Leadership.

They introduced several new characters to the movie including a few favorites: Shockwave, Laserbeak, Wheeljack, and Mirage. During post production, they changed Wheeljack's name to Que and Mirage's name to Dino.

The movie was awesome to watch in 3D. If you can watch this in IMAX 3D, I am sure that looks amazing. This movie was a good end to the franchise. A few small spoilers are below for anyone who wants to know.

Hmm was thinking of taking my nephew thanks for the scoop
    TRADE PAGE
    Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

Comment

can't wait. Big fan.. Taking my 9yr old daughter this weekend after her horse show. She is pumped

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I heard that #48 Lowe's transformer looks pretty BA in the movie.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Transformers brought in $97,400,000 for the U.S. Box Office for the weekend of July 1-3. Since coming out last Tuesday at 9 PM, the movie has grossed $162,080,329 in the U.S. Transformers 2 brought in more money during its first 5 days which baffles me since this movie is 10 times better. The $15 3D movie ticket prices doesnt help either.

I have seen this twice already in 3D.

Comment

From what ive heard it sounds pretty good.
            Now i just need to find the time to see this and Harry Potter when it comes out.
            Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X