Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want them back since Spring Training was an epic fail unless some sign at the end of the season. I sent to Matt Joyce during springtraining, was hoping to get that back, I mean seriously, who was gonna send to Matt Joyce before this season started?

Trying to buy a cheap Pineda now, looks like he's signing, I know that won't last though long

Comment

Nothing like giving up 2 Grand Slams in a game to bring you back down to reality.

Comment

You act like Schlereth being garbage last night changes the fact that this is still a good team.

Comment

so are a few teams in that division like the Chi Sox. You can;t have your cake and eat it too... right?

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

oh snap tune in tonight for a gapper. If the lose Gonzo because of a hammy I will

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_yl...-gonzalezortiz

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

That has the potential to be a trainwreck, especially considering Gonzalez is slow as can be.

I was always under the impression you "hide" a bad outfielder in leftfield instead of rightfield?

Comment

I remember when gladdy said the Tigers had one of the best rotations in all of baseball.........

Tigers current rotation ERA's:

2.38, 4.47, 4.66, 4.74, 5.06

Championship!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                  I remember when gladdy said the Tigers had one of the best rotations in all of baseball.........

Tigers current rotation ERA's:

2.38, 4.47, 4.66, 4.74, 5.06

Championship!
                  And when I said that in late May, they were top 5 in starter's ERA, so don't act like I said it last week or something.........

I remember when jsab said last week the Twins were about to make a run............

Plus the reply was to a Jays fan trying to tell me the Jays were gonna win the AL East, so I wanted to shut him up
                  Last edited by gladdyontherise; 06-29-2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Actually, I said three days ago on twitter the Tigers rotation was a joke and your response was "make sure you're around in September, k?"

So based off of that, 3 days ago you still thought the Tigers had a good rotation.

Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I thought you said that in regards to Scherzer? A few days ago you were trashing Scherzer when we got into it

Comment

Scherzer along with the entire Tigers rotation, because it's horrible.

You knew that's what I was referring to.

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Scherzer along with the entire Tigers rotation, because it's horrible.

You knew that's what I was referring to.
                          Nope, I had no idea that speaking only about Scherzer was you referring to the entire rotation.

Good try though

Comment

Really?

What I said: http://twitter.com/#!/jsab4807/status/85493087824130049

What you responded with: http://twitter.com/#!/gladdyontheris...93275389202432

What's that have to do with only Scherzer? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Really?

What I said: http://twitter.com/#!/jsab4807/status/85493087824130049

What you responded with: http://twitter.com/#!/gladdyontheris...93275389202432

What's that have to do with only Scherzer? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                              I think I was refrencing to your part about the 4.50 thing, but I see what you were talking about.

Comment

Its obvious that Detroit would struggle if they were in the NL east.

Comment

Working...
                                X