After being married for 50 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After being married for 50 years

After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said ...
    "Fifty" years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched
    a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 18-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $500,000.00 home, a $35,000.00 car, a nice big bed and a large screen
    TV, but I'm sleeping with a 68-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up
    your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 18-year-old girl
    and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car,
    sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems

Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Without a doubt this one is not only funny but it appears to be TRUE. Thanks for the laugh.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

too funny .
        Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

<<<<< in court haha
          Looking for JOSH FREEMAN . UFC, Buccaneers, Lakers, and Yankees autos.

Comment

very funny thanks for this made my day !!
            TRADE PAGE
            Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

Comment

Your wife sounds like a smart women!
              Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

Needs
              104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

Comment

Working...
              X