X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 7-13-2011

Happy Hump Day CCW

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

glad to see I missed nothing too crazy last night in the all star game.

Comment

boring game......

Comment

Before I get asked, no, my opinion doesn't change about allstar game due to the "injury" to Cabrera. He'll be ready for Friday's game anyhow as he was pulled just to be on the safe side.

However, yea, game was pretty boring, and Ron Washington's homer pick blew up in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          Before I get asked, no, my opinion doesn't change about allstar game due to the "injury" to Cabrera. He'll be ready for Friday's game anyhow as he was pulled just to be on the safe side.

However, yea, game was pretty boring, and Ron Washington's homer pick blew up in his face.
          explain on both fronts please. Did not watch one second of the game

Comment

Did Jesse do a thread about 3 dodgers in the all star game. If i did not know any better I would swear he is a dodger PR employee
            Last edited by wheeler281; 07-13-2011, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              explain on both fronts please. Did not watch one second of the game
              Cabrera left with a sore right oblique/side. However, the Detroit writers are saying he's ok, and left just to be on the safe side (which is obviously the smart move) according to the team he'll be good to go for the first game on friday.

As for Wilson, he gave up a 3 run meatball to Fielder. Wilson was a manager's pick.

Basically the game showed basically the lack of great AL starting pitching, since all the "great" starters for the most part (Hernandez, Sabathia, Shields, Verlander) couldnt pitch. Haren could've been on the team, but he wouldn't of been able to pitch for the same reason, also.

Basically it was Jered Weaver, and thats it.

Comment

I didn't watch a second of the game....for some reason MLB all-star stuff doesn't interest me as much as the NBA All Star break.
                Here is who/what I collect:

Basketball:Carmelo Anthony & Jared Dudley And ANY CURRENT CELTICS!
                Baseball: Current Yankees. Football: Earl Thomas & Torrey Smith

BUCKET: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/stephj32/

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn..............

Comment

Thanks for the info. Without the top tier guys being able to pitch cj wilson deserved to tbe there though. I thought maybe Michael Young had an error or something. That was a home pick

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      Thanks for the info. Without the top tier guys being able to pitch cj wilson deserved to tbe there though. I thought maybe Michael Young had an error or something. That was a home pick

Wilson wasn't a replacement player, he made it from the begining, thus homer pick lol

Comment

My best AC acting job...

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn n"

Did i do it right!?!

Comment

Or Miggy's injury has the potential to be bad...uh oh....No Miggy = no chance

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                            Or Miggy's injury has the potential to be bad...uh oh....No Miggy = no chance
                            Obliques can be nasty. Hope it all works out well brother

Comment

I'm now in nervous mode..I'd rather them put him on the DL right now, get him 10 days of rest (as it'd be retroactive back to Monday)

If he pulls a Ryan Zimmerman, the team is done for..They can put VMart to 1st base, but it would never replace his production...

However, i'm still saying I don't blame him playing in the ASG, and i'd still want him to play in future ASG's, this is just incredibly unfortunate at the moment

Comment

Working...
                              X