Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you grab your remote and check if you have Showtime?

It's that simple Dan
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

I figured it'd be easier to ask if you have to buy a showtime package than to check

Comment

I love the whole brandon belt story so far. Just must see tv.. Man Bochy looks like a blast to play for..

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Yes...you have to buy a Showtime package to have it.

I thought everyone in the world knew that.........lol

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I thought it might be like Encore how its free..I don't have it then

Comment

AT&T gave us Showtime for free because my dad was going to cancel U-Verse after one month haha

Comment

It took Carlos Guillen 7 ABs to show how much better he is than Raburn.

Comment

Usa usa usa
                  Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    It took Carlos Guillen 7 ABs to show how much better he is than Raburn.
                    watched that ab. Guy comes in from the pen and throws gas right down the middle lol

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      watched that ab. Guy comes in from the pen and throws gas right down the middle lol
                      Yep, Ozzie actually made the correct choice, Carlos hits better on the left side, but from his defense/offense in 2 days, it makes me so happy to not see Raburn. If the team gets .270-.280 hitting and solid defense, its a huge upgrade..

Comment

What a crazy World Cup Finals

Comment

Wheeler, heard the Rockies want these 4 guys for Ubaldo Jimenez

Jesus Montero, Manny Banuelos, Dellin Betances, & Ivan Nova

Yankees would be crazy to do that. Ubaldo will defintly be staying with the Rockies

Comment

o well, theres always next time
                            Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Sorry for more Tigers talk that I know you all hate, but really, who in the world does Brandon Inge think he is? After the game said people that boo him aren't real fans of the Tigers and that he's just "getting off rust" from his DL trip and his average will be on the way up..

Seriously? The dude is like 4-53 since coming off the DL after a week in the minors on a rehab assingment. Someone needs to tell him they have rehab assingments to get the rust off. Atleast someone like Raburn admits he's playing awful and it can't continue, Inge is in complete denial.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                                Wheeler, heard the Rockies want these 4 guys for Ubaldo Jimenez

Jesus Montero, Manny Banuelos, Dellin Betances, & Ivan Nova

Yankees would be crazy to do that. Ubaldo will defintly be staying with the Rockies

Manny btw in his all star appearance had 3 swinking k's. Nasty stuff

Trade 2 future SP's and a future star catcher for a scrub

Comment

Working...
                                X