X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 7-19-2011

Good Morning CCW

Hope everyone had a great start to the week!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

..... just saying

Comment

Kenny Britt was handcuffed and taken into custody last night on stage at a Brittany Spears concert :faceplam:

WOW this kid needs some help

Comment

not sure about the numbers I think that is like a half dozen times in 8 months.

Comment

haha oh geez!!!! Hopefully that won't be me in a few weeks! I"m seeing Britney in Boston
          Here is who/what I collect:

Basketball:Carmelo Anthony & Jared Dudley And ANY CURRENT CELTICS!
          Baseball: Current Yankees. Football: Earl Thomas & Torrey Smith

BUCKET: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/stephj32/

Comment

there HAS TO BE a YouTube video of that somewhere.... wow.... issues

Comment

.....anyone up for a EXQUISITE or NT group break ?

Comment

I'm getting a strange feeling Austin Jackson is on the trade block...really random

Comment

Have to mow the lawn today, hope the heat index isn't over 100 today, again.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    I'm getting a strange feeling Austin Jackson is on the trade block...really random
                    man that would totally not make sense if they did that. However I never saw any greatness in person when I watched him live here in scranton excpet for his defense. He was good though none the less but not Granderson good

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                      Have to mow the lawn today, hope the heat index isn't over 100 today, again.
                      i have this thing about having to mow just before the weekend or Saturday am at the latest. Want the lawn to look good for those days..

Heat index should be a hundo today thru Saturday...Can't keep the kids out of the pool

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                        .....anyone up for a EXQUISITE or NT group break ?
                        ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                          man that would totally not make sense if they did that. However I never saw any greatness in person when I watched him live here in scranton excpet for his defense. He was good though none the less but not Granderson good
                          To be fair, they are completely different players..I just don't get it though, he's had this wrist injury since the 1st game at Kansas City, and hasn't started since then, but they still haven't put him on the DL yet, just makes you wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                            i have this thing about having to mow just before the weekend or Saturday am at the latest. Want the lawn to look good for those days..

Heat index should be a hundo today thru Saturday...Can't keep the kids out of the pool
                            I'm pretty sure it was 100+

About 30 seconds into it I was sweating like crazy

Comment

just woke up and were on 2 pages already. i might be up for a nt break
                              Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Working...
                              X