...GOOD MORNING CCW...

Morning....

Comment

what it be jelly beans

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Howdy wheeler

Comment

Gonna start scanning and getting the Bowman review ready! Got a real nice box!

Comment

sup guys?...... anyone want to buy some Andre Johnson cards to help me pay my bills? LOL

no seriously LOL

Comment

All my money is in the bank

Gotta keep saving for the Nationals though, less than 2 weeks away!

Comment

Good Morning Every1

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                  sup guys?...... anyone want to buy some Andre Johnson cards to help me pay my bills? LOL

no seriously LOL
                  Adam,

why not set up a raffle.

If oyu want $75 for a certain card - $1 raffle tickets and set the cap at 85-90 tickets (to cover all the PP fees)....couldn't hurt to try...
                  ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Uploading a sweet TTM I got yesterday

Comment

BHELSER1981

only problem is that someone will send me a freaking payment and put raffle/or give a way or something in the title or comments and paypal will close my account...

they love screwing with me already, I dont want to give them MORE of a reason

Comment

BHELSER1981

only problem is that someone will send me a freaking payment and put raffle/or give a way or something in the title or comments and paypal will close my account...

I guess the next step would be to head out to the street corner with your mushroom shirt and a cup
                        ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Anybody watch the 3rd episode of " The Franchise" on showtime last night..

So many laughs but Bochy comments ont he mound when Heath Bell was running in during the ALL Star break were awesome lol

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

BHELSER1981

Sorry for the dumb question, but why would PayPal do that for something like that?
                            WHY N0T?

Comment

they dont like randoms, thats y they hate people on youtube with group breaks and packs for sale
                              Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Working...
                              X