X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yankees staff> Tiger staff

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

still would love for them to have a extra arm bot not many sellers out there

Comment

man just a great day for football. Having multiple footballgasms today just listening to the possible player movement... Like xmas in July even if my team will nto be doing any of the signings lol

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          ....but I thought the Tigers had one of the best rotations in all of baseball? Why would they need to add a pitcher?
          They essentially don't have a 5th starter right now..Verlander isn't pitching on short rest yet...

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          still would love for them to have a extra arm bot not many sellers out there
          Heard the Yankees are looking at Edwin Jackson (Sox have 6 starters, Jackson will be the odd man out)

I don't think Jackson would work well in the bronx, but the Yankees are looking at him.

Comment

never have enough arms.

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              man just a great day for football. Having multiple footballgasms today just listening to the possible player movement... Like xmas in July even if my team will nto be doing any of the signings lol
              Someone over on the Browns board said the Steelers might be looking at Eric Wright.

Don't know how I feel about that, because he was AWFUL last year, but the year before he looked like a solid up and coming CB.

Knowing the Browns luck he'd sign with Pittsburgh and instantly become the next Revis.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

You'd think that way since Peavy is so injury prone..but they want just 5 guys instead of using the 6 man rotation like they've been doing though...

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                  Someone over on the Browns board said the Steelers might be looking at Eric Wright.

Don't know how I feel about that, because he was AWFUL last year, but the year before he looked like a solid up and coming CB.

Knowing the Browns luck he'd sign with Pittsburgh and instantly become the next Revis.

that might be a sign Ike is bye bye.......YES!

Comment

Having flashbacks, and not the good ones

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                      Seems like its getting more likely Hiroki Kuroda will be wearing the old english D sooner rather than later..
                      Looks like I was right... Dodgers rotation > Tigers rotation.

But you wouldn't listen to me because you're blind
                      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

I did know Verlander > Kershaw though

Comment

I did know Verlander > Kershaw though
                          Kershaw 2 hit shutout your pathetic Tigers...

Verlander is too scared to face my awful Dodgers lineup

Comment

Verlander would've no hit that Dodgers lineup, they need to schedule the series where he can face the Dodgers one of these years

Comment

Verlander would've no hit that Dodgers lineup, they need to schedule the series where he can face the Dodgers one of these years
                              Matt Kemp would of hit a bomb

Comment

He'd be lucky to put the ball in play, Verlander would drop in a curveball that makes his knees buckle

Comment

Working...
                                X