X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 7-27-2011 Football Edition

Happy Hump Day

Are you ready for some football fellas. Just an amazing about of dealings and even more rumors

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

If Mcnabb goes to the Vikes that will be huge

Comment

Kolb might in fact just be staying in Philly with them realizing vick has only played 16 games once. However if they swing Vince Young then they are set

Comment

Good Morning Wheeler i see u have been talking to urself

Comment

Morning everyone, you all see the play in the Braves/Pirates game that ended the game in the 19th inning? If I was a Pirates fan i'd be going nuts, HORRIBLE call

Comment

I say we NAME the DAILY THREAD for now on... CCW DAILY ____________ EDITION

I miss that "tradition"

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              Kolb might in fact just be staying in Philly with them realizing vick has only played 16 games once. However if they swing Vince Young then they are set
              If the Eagles can get a 1st rounder atleast for Kolb, I'd make the deal (assuming they get a decent backup to Vick) I don't think Kolb will be as great as others think, so put him on the Cardinals and if they give up a first, it could be a fairly high first round pick the Eagles get.

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                I say we NAME the DAILY THREAD for now on... CCW DAILY ____________ EDITION

I miss that "tradition"

I agree Football today NOOOOOOOOOOOOO baseball talk

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                  If the Eagles can get a 1st rounder atleast for Kolb, I'd make the deal (assuming they get a decent backup to Vick) I don't think Kolb will be as great as others think, so put him on the Cardinals and if they give up a first, it could be a fairly high first round pick the Eagles get.
                  eagles want more then a 1st.. They want a player thrown in like DRC which I would do...They have gone all in and if they do not get someone that instantly makes them better they will not do it. Makes no sense at least thats what they are saying here in the papers

Comment

eagles want more then a 1st.. They want a player thrown in like DRC which I would do...They have gone all in and if they do not get someone that instantly makes them better they will not do it. Makes no sense at least thats what they are saying here in the papers
                    If you get more, fine by me, as long as we continue the Michael Vick expierence!

Comment

I agree Football today NOOOOOOOOOOOOO baseball talk
                      Come on, just for a minute lol, did you see that play?

Comment

IMO unless they land VY they are not moving kolb. Vick always misses games and you need a decent backup

Comment

2011 Topps Football is live on ebay, I'm gonna try the Jumbo boxes next week (assuming the price isn't ridiculous) the product looks great.

Comment

IMO unless they land VY they are not moving kolb. Vick always misses games and you need a decent backup
                            For sure, Vince Young is probably the closest thing to Michael Vick in terms of running the same offense.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                              2011 Topps Football is live on ebay, I'm gonna try the Jumbo boxes next week (assuming the price isn't ridiculous) the product looks great.
                              yeah they have been for 2 days I was glad to get a couple at the show yesterday. They were blasting jumbos for 85 bucks a pop which I thought was good

Comment

Working...
                              X