the national.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the national.....

just wondering if anyone here was going??
    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

I am there all week lmk if you want to meet up
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

i didn't realize they close at 6..i guess i will be there on sat or sun, but not sure when...

gotta use the free ticket I had gotten from Dave and adams...hearing some good things about panini redemption packs

how was it??
      Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

I'm headed there right now! First time at a national for me.

Collecting Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls • Chicago White Sox • Detroit Lions

Bucket: http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...esigner/cards/

Comment

have fun....bring lots o money

My Bucket

Comment

bizzy, if you are still into reptiles, watch your feet. apparently a snake on the loose yesterday
            ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

Originally posted by BHELSER1981 View Post
              bizzy, if you are still into reptiles, watch your feet. apparently a snake on the loose yesterday
              Nice. Wonder how that got in there. No snakes where I was. Ended up buying a couple boxes, did the panini wrapper redemption, got a nice Julio Jones donruss card numbered to 10. Also got a Knowshonn Moreno autographed 8x10. Boxes were decent. And I only bought one card, because it ate the rest of my money. It's one that was on my top two to get. It's the Derrick Rose/Towes/Alexei Ramirez triple auto /25 from upper deck.

Pretty good show. If I had more money, I'd go back tomorrow.

Comment

I'm at the show, been a good first few days

Comment

Great show so far got some really nice cards and got to meet some cool athletes! Also seen some cool peeps from a few sites, glad to put some faces to the
                  Names!!
                  U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                  Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                  Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

for the panini redemption, do you open your packs there once you buy them from someone else...and give them the wrapper, then they give you the redemption packs??

also...since you guys are opening boxes there, what do you do with all your base cards??? carry around a backpack of 200 count boxes??

My Bucket

Comment

You open the box at their booth and they give you the redemption packs as you open up the box..

I opened my Topps case at the hotel last night so left them there, but I have a 3500 count box i've been putting my stuff in so I don't have to carry everything around

Comment

Looks like I'm headed back to the national again today thanks to panini. Yesterday I bought one last box for wrapper redemptions as they told me they'd do it again later. I got back and they said come back tomorrow. Not cool. So I went home, saw they had a picture of me doing the wrapper redemption on twitter and i mentioned I got that last box and couldn't redeem, and now they're getting me in for free. Hells yeah

Comment

very cool...good luck with the redemptions

My Bucket

Comment

Working...
                          X