Spiderman 4 Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman 4 Cancelled

There are rumors going around that Spiderman 4 is being delayed. After reading about the news of what characters are going to be used and what the storyline is about, I wouldnt mind a delay in production.

Spiderman and Spiderman 2 were both done very very well. Spiderman 3 did a complete 180 and had way too many annoying musical/dance routines meant to be funny. It took my favorite Spiderman villain, Venom, and turned him into a child version of his true self.

The problem I have with all the Spiderman movies is that they go for the Hollywood Happy Ending and make all the villains reformed at the end of the movie. They killed off Dr. Octopus after he turned good at the end of Spiderman 2. They made the Sandman repent and ask for forgiveness at the end of Spiderman 3.

Rumors are going around that Sam Raimi wants to use the Vulture as the main villain. I have no problem with that, but they have already introduced Kurt Connors (Dylan Baker) and the Lizard is the most logical choice for the next movie. They want to write Felicia Hardy into the next movie, but what are they doing not introducing the Black Cat. They want to change Felicia Hardy into the Vulturess. Did they not learn anything from Halle Berry in Catwoman? You dont mess with and change storyline origns of comic book characters.

Spiderman 4 has now been cancelled due to differences between Sony and Director Sam Raimi on the film script. The script did not sound very good from the beginning. Sony is going to reboot the franchise for a 2012 release with a new director and cast. I didnt like Spiderman 3, but I think starting from scratch sounds like an even worse idea.

Comment

Are you kidding me?? Even though they did ruin it w/ Spiderman 3
      Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
      Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
      Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
      Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
      X