Iron Man 2 Trailer Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man 2 Trailer Released

The Iron Man 2 Trailer has been released online. It is available at IGN and will be attached to the Sherlock Holmes movie when it releases on December 25th. Iron Man 2 is set to hit the big screens on May 7th, 2010.

The trailer shows footage of Mickey Rourke as Whiplash, Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow, Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer, and Don Cheadle in the War Machine suit.

This is how you make a Marvel movie. Marvel Studios has done a superb job with both Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. Both were very well directed movies with proper use of characters and credible storylines. I am looking forward to Captain America, Thor, and the Avengers.

looks sweet.. though I think Iron Man was way way way better than Hulk

Comment

Iron Man was better than The Incredidible Hulk. I meant to say compared to Ang Lee's Hulk movie, The Incredidible Hulk was far superior compared to that one.

Comment

i liked hulk. i didnt see iron man though, ill probley have to see the new one when it comes out.
        Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X