Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just like adding new cards to my PC, I do not discriminate, I just need to find a way to display. They all sit in a 2 row box right now

Comment

thats where my baldwins and titus's are. My wooden displays are full that are on the wall...

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

working these guys nexts week.

Comment

Dang 2011 Topps Chrome Baseball's Auto checklist is looking real solid

Comment

here is their other big hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
              working these guys nexts week.

man memories. Worked them 7 times on an east coast leg with DLR and have been two 2 shows not working only because of bands they were with.. They do not put on a good show at all IMO

Coverdale was cool to hang with though

Comment

IMO The best song they have ever put out

Comment

just worked this guy a few weeks ago.. he uses the same guitar too.. lol

Comment

this guy too..

Comment

• never worked eddie money I have done Willie countless..

Most major country music or rock act from til 2005 I have worked numerous times. I refused calls from any production company to work a rap show

Most crazy I ever worked was Marilyn Manson He and I almost fought in Poughkeepise and in Syracuse because when he would do cocaine eh would get nuts . He would pile it up on a table in a 2 ft mound

Then he set twiggys shirt on fire in Poughkeepsie and the fire inspector wanted to cancel the who unles I could guarantee he would be under control lol

Rudest Singer Toni Braxton. SHe had me refuse anything that came to her door and was a total b about it

Best tour any Aerosmith. Steven Tyler , Tom hamilton Brad Whitford treated me like family. Joe Perry was meh but after 8 shows our 1st year he was fine

I should write a book. I have amazing stories but pretty sure I can't and probably said too much already

Comment

• lol craziest thing I've seen is at the Snoop Dogg concert at DTE here in Detroit. He had the entire back stage (catering, all the dressing rooms, production office, EVERYTHING) hot boxed. Two sherriffs guarded the door to. lol they made sure you had a pass to enter that door. I felt like I ran into a wall of smoke when I opened that door.

Comment

• hahaha awesome....
                          Last edited by wheeler281; 08-21-2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• I remember when some local town clown cops in gave me a hard time because I would not let them in to see Nikki Sixx once lol...They acted like the world was ending.. Then they wanted to see my carry permit and just gavce me a hard time. I told them after the show we could handle it... Some of those cats hate not having the power they think they should...

Comment

• i am off to bed brother... Take care man!!! Always fun talking music and no tigers lol

Comment

Working...
                              X