Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright fellas nobody around.. I am out... Probablywill not be on friday have a ton to do. Saturday if we get through alright I will be on late.. Laterz

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Since we all always post quotes of me being wrong, and since i'm bored, my chance to do this

(regarding Russell Martin/Alex Avila)
      Originally Posted by wheeler281
      wow if you can look at that and say clear cut yup best as of May 3rd then you are splitting hairs and are bias... His OBP is 33 pts higher. He gets on base more with a better eye. That seperates him in my eyes. But to say you are not bias is laughable for I am.
      Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
      Verlander = Overrated.

He reminds me of Justin Thompson.
      Verlander is still Overrated. Still hasn't proved to me that he is the Greatest in baseball. He hasn't won a meaningful game.
      Since I get everything wrong I guess, this might as well be all in good fun, right?

Comment

since we want to bust out quotes, I can go dig out your Michigan State Basketball statements..

Me talking trash about Verlander is obviously the greatest thing ever to happen to the Detroit Tigers. To bad it isnt the same for the Michigan State Convicts because they are trash. lol

Comment

Michigan State convicts, oh the irony..I got all your UM comments ready to go, such as you thinking they're a better team

Comment

since we want to bust out quotes, I can go dig out your Michigan State Basketball statements..

Me talking trash about Verlander is obviously the greatest thing ever to happen to the Detroit Tigers. To bad it isnt the same for the Michigan State Convicts because they are trash. lol
            Gladdy told me on twitter that MSU would beat Duke in the Championship game this past season.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              Gladdy told me on twitter that MSU would beat Duke in the Championship game this past season.
              I'm a homer

You said alot of silly things last week though, to be fair.

Comment

Saying I'd take a scrappy Indians team that wouldn't die (until now) over a Tigers team that chokes every September hardly qualifies as 'silly things'.

'Silly things' would be you claiming the Tigers have one of the best rotations in baseball.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

No, I wasn't talking about that, you were talkings so much crap before that 3 game series lol

Comment

Working...
                  X