Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Yankees wish they could hang with the AMAZING 2-5 rotation of the Tigers.

Scherzer/Fister/Porcello/Penny.....LOOK OUT! CHAMPIONSHIP!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      The Yankees wish they could hang with the AMAZING 2-5 rotation of the Tigers.

Scherzer/Fister/Porcello/Penny.....LOOK OUT! CHAMPIONSHIP!
      smh..way to change a discussion, like usual.

However, if both teams run out a 3 man rotation, who has it better? Or i'll be fair, who has a better 2-3?

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        smh..way to change a discussion, like usual.

However, if both teams run out a 3 man rotation, who has it better? Or i'll be fair, who has a better 2-3?
        I don't even know who the Yankees send out in a 3 man rotation, but it's a guarantee they're better than any of the above four BUMS I mentioned.

Although comparing the two teams is irrelevant, since Detroit won't make it out of the ALDS anyways.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          I don't even know who the Yankees send out in a 3 man rotation, but it's a guarantee they're better than any of the above four BUMS I mentioned.

Although comparing the two teams is irrelevant, since Detroit won't make it out of the ALDS anyways.
          Lets say (because hearing that Hughes is hurt, Garcia has been bad lately, and Burnett is terrible) that if the Yankees go with a 3 man rotation it would be

Sabathia, Nova, Colon...is that fair?

Tigers if they went 3 deep would be

Verlander, Fister, Scherzer..again, is that fair?

Penny won't even be on the postseason roster, so not sure why you make such a big deal out of him, he's awful, i'm fully aware.

Comment

Working...
          X