Clear All

• CC CCW Daily "CC being CC Edition" 10-4-2011

Whats up everyone?

..........Sup ?

Comment

School in 20 minutes on lack of sleep

Comment

It is a good day. The Yankees lost.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Even better day because the Tigers won!

Comment

You are correct. My new favorite baseball team won. So, that is good. But the Yankees losing, could be the best thing to happen in baseball all week!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Hero fellas.

schwood I knwo what you mean I felt like that the whole month of September. It was like a euphoric feeling.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Dan wahat a great game last night! I dvr'ed and stayed away from all media til I got home

Tigers want to close this out today. If it goes to game 5 all bets and momentum are off

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

NBA season locked out for the year yet?

Stern's such an idiot.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post

Stern's such an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                      Dan wahat a great game last night! I dvr'ed and stayed away from all media til I got home

Tigers want to close this out today. If it goes to game 5 all bets and momentum are off
                      Yep it was a nice game. And the pitcher I want most is on the mound tonight....AJ Burnett

Comment

Stern's such an idiot.
                        I can live without the NBA...None of the games mean much till the confrence finals anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          I can live without the NBA...None of the games mean much till the confrence finals anyhow
                          Of course you can live without basketball....since the Pistons suck you're no longer a fan of the team.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                          Johnson/Mears/
                          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Comment

Of course you can live without basketball....since the Pistons suck you're no longer a fan of the team.
                              As soon as they get all the goons off the team i'll care..You know the ones that don't care about playing

Comment

Working...
                              X