You gotta check out COMC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta check out COMC!

I have been buying on COMC (checkoutmycards.com) for about a month now and I have to say it is an AMAZING site for hard to find cards, set builders and those lookign for good deals. as, I have picked up a ton of dodger autos for my PC and vintage cards for really, really cheap(alot cheaper than ebay, for sure) so if you havent done so, check out COMC. I have been collecting for almost 40 years and buying on EBAY for the past 12 years and checkoutmycards.com is one of the best sites for buying that I have seen in a long time. Hopefully that site will help some guys out here with their sets and PCs.
    elbert

I love COMC. I actually just had about 140 PC and set need cards that were sitting in my account get sent to me for the 10 cent shipping special and got the cards yesterday. Cheaper than ebay, easier than trading.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

yes, i really love that site so far, for buying, selling im not so sure, but so far the buying on there has been very easy and i have found alot of hard to find cards for my pc for a really good price. i now check there first before going to ebay. about half the time i find what im looking for on COMC cheaper than on ebay.

Comment

Working...
      X