• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NBA 2K12 Trailer!

Wow, 2k sports put EVERYTHING into the game this year
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

too funny.Will looked like Sam Perkins in a few of those shots.

Comment

My best friend bought this game and let me borrow it. Lets just say that now I will be buying a new game very soon. LOL! This game is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        My best friend bought this game and let me borrow it. Lets just say that now I will be buying a new game very soon. LOL! This game is amazing.
        I won't able to get this until December!

Comment

The first thing I did in Association (Season/Dynasty Mode), is to trade Luke Walton to anyone. Surpisingly I offered him to the Nets for Anthony Morrow. They countered by asking for a 2012 2nd Round Pick also so of course I said accept. LOL! I am trying to see if I can do a 3 way trade with the Knicks where I get Ronny Turiaf instead. The ratings are all about the same and money is almost the same too.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
            The first thing I did in Association (Season/Dynasty Mode), is to trade Luke Walton to anyone. Surpisingly I offered him to the Nets for Anthony Morrow. They countered by asking for a 2012 2nd Round Pick also so of course I said accept. LOL! I am trying to see if I can do a 3 way trade with the Knicks where I get Ronny Turiaf instead. The ratings are all about the same and money is almost the same too.
            2K Sports didn't update the trade logic in Association mode from last year, so it's still pretty easy to make lopsided trades to get superstars. I tried doing a Lakers Association once on 2K11 and ended up with a team like this:

C Roy Hibbert
            PF Pau Gasol
            SF Danny Granger
            SG Kobe
            PG George Hill
            6th Man Jamal Crawford
            Nowhere to be Found Luke Walton

Tons of Lottery 1st round picks

Comment

Working...
            X