Batman Arkham City Releases Tonight At Midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman Arkham City Releases Tonight At Midnight

Some Gamestops and Best Buys are releasing this game at their stores at midnight today. I originally was going to pick it up tomorrow during lunch, but unfortunately I have some free time right now so might as well do something fun.

Midnight release, nice. I've never done one of those before, I'm gonna try with Battefield 3 or Assassin's Creed.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

This game is even better than Batman Arkham Asylum. The reviews of this game are mostly all perfect 5s, scores of high 90s, etc. One of the best games ever made.

Comment

This game is simply amazing. I beat the story mode in about a week. I have spent the past 2 weeks trying to get all the 400 riddler trophies and finish the side missions. I had to look online to get about 5 of the riddler trophies since I was stumped. I just have the gliding training side mission to finish.

Anyone buy or try this game yet?

Comment

Can't wait to play this game... two weeks ago Amazon had a deal on certain video games: buy 1, get one 50% off... so I picked up this game & MW3. I went with MW3 first... and haven't gotten around to opening up Arkham City, but it's nice to know it'll be well worth the wait.
          Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X