Question about sketch cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about sketch cards?

Do you guys think that if I get into actually drawing some of these, they can get me some nice money? I would only be doing it to make money, and would only do them upon request.

Here are some drawings I have had to do for art classes int he past so I think I have the skill for it.

...what is your opinion?

This one is a picture of me we had to do for art...teacher complimented me and told me mine is the only one who actually looks like me

We than had to do a project where we sat in a hallway and had to draw it exactly from the point where we were sitting down, and how the sun was coming in and everything..

LOVE MULTI COLORED PATCHES!!!!

You definitely got the talent, but don't go into it expecting to make much money. It takes a lot of time and effort and most probably a fair bit of licensed set work to build up the notoriety to get regular commission requests, or so my friends in the biz and my own experience tells me. Although if there is demand here, you could become the forum's go-to guy. But then you'll have competition from me in that. :P
    Way too many random and unfocused collections.

Sketch card commissions? You betcha!

Comment

Haha well I mean I just think its fun drawing and why not do it and maybe make a dollar or two from it. Can't hurt me?

Comment

It has to do with timing and being at the right place at the right time. You have artistic talent, but like Lonestarr said it basically all has to do with demand. That is the hardest part to find a customer that would be interested in a particular piece of work and making an offer on it.

Comment

Yeah, I understand that. I just love drawing but havent been able to think of anything, So I think I may just draw some sports stuff for fun

Right now I am drawing a picture with a bunch of logos..Florida Gators, Duke, Notre dame, and a few others

Comment

Working...
          X