• CC CCW Daily Chat "Everyone Welcome" Thread 10-24-2011

Happy Monday!!!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Man the Saints put the beat down on the colts Wowzers

Comment

picked up my daughters new ride yesterday lol
      It is used and 8 yrs old but runs like brand new

Gorgeous little haflinger that she looked like a pro on so I had to buy it

Comment

morning guys.... TEXAS/CARDS 2-2

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
          morning guys.... TEXAS/CARDS 2-2
          have not watched more then 3 innings combined all 4 games...

Comment

me either lol... I have watched MAYBE 2-3 innings TOPS... and I think thats a stretch

Comment

Morning guys...

World Series has been rather boring to me

Comment

BCS rankings yesterday, interesting. It might be me, but I just am not impressed with Clemson at all.

The next few weeks will shake the BCS up big time though.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                  Morning guys...

World Series has been rather boring to me
                  oh come on,are u saying ud rather have the NY Moneybags in there year after year?no thank u lol,its refreshing to see some new teams in the mix for a title for once,hell,for all we know sometime in the next 5-10 years maybe even Baltimore can win a ring lmao

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
                    oh come on,are u saying ud rather have the NY Moneybags in there year after year?no thank u lol,its refreshing to see some new teams in the mix for a title for once,hell,for all we know sometime in the next 5-10 years maybe even Baltimore can win a ring lmao
                    Not at all. I'd just prefer the games to have more emotion or meaning I guess. I enjoy a good pitchers duel (from both starting pitchers, not the bullpens). For the most par tht egames haven't felt like either team could win. The exception would be game 2, which was a great pitchers duel.

I'm in the minority though probably since I don't mind a low scoring game.

Comment

Not at all. I'd just prefer the games to have more emotion or meaning I guess. I enjoy a good pitchers duel (from both starting pitchers, not the bullpens). For the most par tht egames haven't felt like either team could win. The exception would be game 2, which was a great pitchers duel.

I'm in the minority though probably since I don't mind a low scoring game.
                      ok,good,ive been keeping an eye on this Cubs/Red Sox/Epstein soap opera,i think giving up a prospect for front office personell is moronic,Bud Selig should take his idiotic ideas,go into retirement,and like Pete Rose never be heard from again

Comment

Atleast Selig will retire after next season. Hopefully another wildcard team isn't added on the way out though.

Comment

Atleast Selig will retire after next season. Hopefully another wildcard team isn't added on the way out though.
                          from what i hear,that lunatic wants to add 1 more wild card slot to each league on his way out the door

Comment

The World Series has been exciting...

I think Dan is just mad his Tigers weren't good enough this year.
                            Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                            Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                            Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                            Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                            X