This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC CCW DAILY "Game 6 Redux" Edition 10-27-2011

Gooooooooooooooood Morning HOLY ROLLERS!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

looks like game 6 might be washed out aaaagain

Comment

my 9 yr old had her 1st bball practice last night. She looked decent. I think my 4yr old will kick her ass though once she gets older....dribbling awesome already

Comment

Morning wheeler..First day in 2 months+ that no school or work on a weekday..It was kinda nice to sleep in a tiny bit.

Comment

Nice man nothing beats that

we are actually suppose to get snow here tonight

Comment

I do not even have any blankets on my horses yet so I suppose I will get that done tonight. Snow makes for good hunting for me though

Comment

I really hope that snow isn't coming towards Michigan..hate the snow, my car takes so long to warm up, and I just hate the snow in general.

Comment

I wish this NBA lockout talk would just end..so annoying

Comment

i am so over the nba if they settles to play any games I would not watch it at all.

Comment

I'll stick to College Basketball, I won't lose sleep without the NBA, just tired of hearing anything about the lockout, its the same as the NFL, didn't want to hear about it. Just get it done or the NBA will lose a ton of fans with no season

Comment

alright I am out ttyl

Comment

What up boyz!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

man I can not stand how high Polamalus are His prices are crazy due to lack of product with his auto

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Comment

Holy cow..you gonna try and get it wheeler?

Comment

too many coals in the fire

going to get this tonight and he was twice the player troy was

1999 Score 10th Anniversary Rod Woodson Reprint Auto On Card Steelers | eBay

Comment

Working...
                              X