Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blizzard in the midwest means....

A white Christmas for me

I can only remember one white christmas in my entire life...I know you easteners will laugh but this is new to the mid/southwest lol

6-8 inches (like a freaking record lol) is near...as long as it's gone by saturday so I can go to the Thunder game lol

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
    SC
    sigpic

We may not have one in West Michigan. It's raining now and supposed to quit around 5 PM tomorrow. Keep the snow out your way Spenser

Dan

Comment

Well right now it's ice which sucks but snow is good lol...you can't do anything with ice accept pick up tree limbs afterwards...
      sigpic

Comment

I thought after the thread title, the post would say "the town i live in will be shut down because everyone is afraid of driving in the snow"

My brother when he lived in North Carolina said 1 or 2 inches of snow closed everything in the town down lol

Comment

lol, my mom is from Colorado and they could get a foot of snow and there was no way in heck school was going to be canceled...

We actually get 1-2 bad snow storms a year contrary to popular belief...oh and we actually live in houses, not teepies...go figure lol
          sigpic

Comment

right now here in mi its raining and raining hard.
            Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
            sigpic

Comment

7 inches of snow...not bad considering okc got 14 lol
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X