Anyone Going Out To Shop On Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Going Out To Shop On Black Friday

We have less than 2 weeks until Black Friday. Anyone planning on lining up or participating in the madness that is early morning shopping. I know Target this year is going to open at midnight, which makes it a lot easier for me since I am usually up that late anyways.

Gamestop will have unlimited B2G1 for all it's pre-owned products, and they'll also have Sonic Generations for $30 and LA Noire for $20. Then i'll probably swing over to walmart to get Arkham City for $28.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Personally, I don't understand why people line-up/camp out to get into a store to spend their money. Is this a life or death situation for some ? I avoid the crowds as much as possible, and definitely DO NOT get in line (or the crowds) for the store openings on BLACK FRIDAY.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

I really dont want to go out on black friday but bet wife will drag me along kicking and screaming along with my boy.
        http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
        Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

I'm very lucky, my wife also doesn't like the crowds. She also thinks there's something wrong with those who camp out/line-up for hours, and hours, and hours just to get in a store to buy stuff. Therefore, I won't be "dragged" along. Good Luck to y'all who decide to fight/compete with the crowds.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

I'm not a loaded kid so I can't afford to spend my saved money on full-priced games and gadgets, nor will I beg my parents to get stuff for me. Black Friday gives me the chance to get things that i'd normally wouldn't dream of getting. Plus i'm socialble and like chatting it up with others, seeing what they're trying to get and whatnot. I guess it's just a youth thing lol.

Comment

I hate standing in those lines with all of "those" people... the language "they" use the greed, all of those out right materialistic sinners need to get a life.... REALLY why would I stand in line to get my kid a gift from Santa.... let that fat, jelly bellied lazy bum bring them to my house himself... and if he doesn't ... then I guess maybe the kids weren't good enough to get those gifts... lumps of coal for them all

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                I hate standing in those lines with all of "those" people... the language "they" use the greed, all of those out right materialistic sinners need to get a life.... REALLY why would I stand in line to get my kid a gift from Santa.... let that fat, jelly bellied lazy bum bring them to my house himself... and if he doesn't ... then I guess maybe the kids weren't good enough to get those gifts... lumps of coal for them all
                Yeah that's about the only thing I don't like about Black Friday, the people that gather super early to get every single deal. They get on my nerves easily. Like those people that camped outside a Walmart a week before Black Friday and got iPads for free? Ridiculous. I usually avoid that crazy crowd and go the morning after, with all the sane people.

Comment

Lining up for days is a little excessive and kind of sad. I get there at the time the place opens and usually avoid all lines outside and walk in the store. The only waiting is usually in line to pay for the items. Luckily where I live and shop, there are really no wierdos. LOL!

Plus a lot of places now have online midnight deals when you go on their website. I know a lot of people have moved to buying stuff online during Black Friday early hours.

Comment

Here is some more helpful hints at the link below for everyone who may be shopping on Black Friday. The line in the picture above looks familiar to me since I was at a Best Buy 6 years ago at 6 AM. LOL!

Yahoo! Finance - Financially Fit

Comment

Working...
                    X