Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'll win at least 8 out of 10 if Meyer's there for a decade. The Buckeyes will become the 'SEC' of the Big Ten, while the rest of the conference will play at an ACC level. (for lack of a better comparison)

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Nope......

Comment

Yep. No one in the B10 could hang with the Buckeyes when Tressel was the coach. And you're gonna replace him with a guy who's a better recruiter?

It's a no-brainer.

Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          thats common sense? However 8 or 9 out out 10times not too shabby
          i wouldnt be so proud of the "F"-Eyes when thier only claim to fame the past 12 years is watching someone like Maurice Clarett flame out when everyone thought hed be the next big thing coming in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
            i wouldnt be so proud of the "F"-Eyes when thier only claim to fame the past 12 years is watching someone like Maurice Clarett flame out when everyone thought hed be the next big thing coming in the NFL
            So the '02 National Championship, 6 straight Big Ten titles, and Troy Smith's Heisman Trophy weren't of any relevance, but Maurice Clarett flaming out in the NFL was?

That's the best logic I've ever heard right there. Especially since Clarett flaming out in the NFL had absolutely nothing to do with Ohio State.

Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              So the '02 National Championship, 6 straight Big Ten titles, and Troy Smith's Heisman Trophy weren't of any relevance, but Maurice Clarett flaming out in the NFL was?

That's the best logic I've ever heard right there. Especially since Clarett flaming out in the NFL had absolutely nothing to do with Ohio State.

well,by your logic,ure making it sound like Smith's an MVP,and Clarett has everything to do with Ohio State,since he was supposedly such a "great" running back,but when NFL teams looked at him,they saw the glaring weaknesses you apparently missed,hell,he even flamed out in the CFL,and thats saying something lol

Comment

LMAO. Seriously, your logic makes ZERO sense.

So you wanna discredit what OHIO STATE PLAYERS DID FOR OHIO STATE on the field, and only wanna take into consideration what OHIO STATE PLAYERS DID IN THE NFL.

Seriously. Do you read what you're typing?

Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
                  Not an Ohio State fan so not proud at all. If you think Clarett is there only claim to fame in the last 12 years I might have found someone that knows less about college football then me.

I guess Duke basketball is garbage for lord knows they can not put out a decent pro

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X