X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW "Weekend" Edition 11/19-11/20

Good morning!!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

SO get a message on one of my sales on ebay, Supposedly the bgs case has a chip in it?? I say no problems I give full refunds if not 100% satisfied. Now lets see what his response will be. I have been down this road before. The new thing is for guys to try and work you for 10 or 15 bucks. I will no doubt take the card back. It was one of holmes rookie spx spectrums 1/25(1st one) where he signed it "Tone Holmes" Guy got it for 40 bucks. I will bust it out of the 8.5 case and resell it for 60

Comment

Morning wheeler.

Some of your Holmes stuff seemed to sell for so cheap. Heroes 1/1 Auto for like $25? That's a great price.

Senior day for the Spartans. I'll probably turn to the Nebraska/Michigan game by the 2nd quarter as i'm not watching 4 quarters of a blowout lol (please don't have the Minnesota game all over again!)

Comment

yeah thats about 15 under what I paid. But all in all sold 1700 worth of product and made about 275. However was not expecting 1700 so it is welcomed into paypal for other cards ...Still have another 100 or so autos of his to list lulz

Comment

That's nuts..

Comment

when you list and flood the market in mass like that it really cheapens his cards for the guys how would pc can not afford them all at once.

I noticed a ton have already been re listed so I am gonna hold of for awhile

Comment

Good plan...

Comment

Indiana is really good..........

just kidding

Comment

MSU is so close to going to Indy!

....against Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                    SO get a message on one of my sales on ebay, Supposedly the bgs case has a chip in it?? I say no problems I give full refunds if not 100% satisfied. Now lets see what his response will be. I have been down this road before. The new thing is for guys to try and work you for 10 or 15 bucks. I will no doubt take the card back. It was one of holmes rookie spx spectrums 1/25(1st one) where he signed it "Tone Holmes" Guy got it for 40 bucks. I will bust it out of the 8.5 case and resell it for 60
                    Dear wheeler281,

Hi how you doing again? I was wondering instead if you can give me a partial refund. Just give me your email address and I can send you the pics of the damaged case. It is basically on the top edge half all "CHIPPED" I am not expecting much just a little compensation for the defective case instead of me taking my time and spending my money to ship it. Would you please tell me what you think. Just give me your email address so I can send you pics for proof. As for the refund I will leave that to you what ever you decide to give to compensate me for the damages would make me satisfied. I was wondering if you knew if the case was defected as the chipping is pretty obvious. I know you might of missed it by accident That is not a problem. In any case if you decide not to give me a partial refund I will send the card back. I just want to give you that option if that works out for you. Please let me know what you can do. I want to thank you for your time. Have a nice weekend.

- aguywholikesshoes

Comment

^^ I pretty much knew he was gonna try and work me. So I offered $5 or return for 100% refund. I told him I will take his word for it because of my return policy so no need to send pics.

Comment

LOL..what a piece of work

Comment

That Mike Wallace 1/1 SPA is sick wheeler!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                          Johnson/Mears/
                          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Let us know what his response is wheeler

Comment

yeah I bet he will not be happy. he is probably like damn he offered a full refund and did not argue with me when I sent him the 1st response

Comment

Working...
                              X