Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shizzle happens 1st rnd picks suck it up all the time and guys win. Chances are he would have sucked anyways with the cheifs

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
      My first round pick has been out all season yet I still scored the most points in the league.

3rd pick overall - Jamaal Charles!!!
      You've outscored me by over 100 points, but my opponents have scored only 1112.62 points against me while your opponents scored 1384.57 points against you.

My flex spots are a mystery this weekend. Looks like Ford will be out again, and Thomas is a risk, but my bench has Hillis (not playing) Doug Baldwin (probably not playing him) Gerhart (can't play him if AP starts) Breaston (who sucks) and Vincent Brown (probably not starting)

Comment

I think ap is out again? Gerhart has done decent for fantasy as his replacement.

CJ killed me at the beginning and actuall was 0-4 or something. I won 7-of 8 down the stretch

I love how Rhonda is in with VY and Forte in her starting lineup

Comment

Comment

Update

, the Hornets are now expected to trade Chris Paul to the Lakers in a three team deal with the Lakers (Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol) and the Rockets (Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Goran Dragic).
            The Hornets are expected to get Lamar Odom, Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Goran Dragic, while the Rockets get Pau Gasol. This is a major coup for the Lakers, who now have an All-Universe backcourt and managed to land CP3 without losing Bynum, the likely centerpiece of an offer for Dwight Howard. It's ironic that this blockbuster, which enriches one of the highest-spending big-market franchises in the league (at the expense of a small-market league-owned franchise), went through on the same day as the new CBA.

Comment

I hate the NBA

Comment

I love the NBA errr my 4th sport of choice lol

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                  I hate the NBA
                  I would hate the NBA too if my team spent on their money on scrubs like Detroit
                  Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                  Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                  Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                  Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                    I would hate the NBA too if my team spent on their money on scrubs like Detroit
                    Those are the only players who will go to any team that doesn't already have a superstar on the team. Worthless league

Comment

so IF/WHEN Odom ends up in New Orleans via the CP3 deal... whats the OVER/UNDER on when KHLOE will divorce him for not being in L.A. ?

I say 3 months.... MAX

Comment

man tonight's game remind me of the good ole days

Comment

Good Night fellas

Comment

Working...
                          X