G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.I. Joe: Retaliation Movie Trailer

Here is the new trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation. This looks way way better than the first movie. Considering half the cast was replaced, you would think how they would explain that. The trailer basically shows why. Funny how Channing Tatum went from being the main character of the first movie to playing second fiddle to The Rock.

New Characters include Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock, Bruce Willis as General Joseph Colton, Adrianne Palicki as Lady Jaye, Ray Stevenson as Firefly, RZA as Blind Master, D.J. Cotrona as Flint, Elodie Yung as Jinx, Stephen Martines as Cross-Country, Eddie Hargitay as Tunnel Rat, and Joseph Mazzello as Mouse.

The only returning characters from the first movie are Channing Tatum as Duke, Ray Park as Snake Eyes, Lee Byung-Hun as Storm Shadow, and Arnold Vosloo as Zartan.

I still dont know how they can make a G.I. Joe movie without Cobra Commander. I am sure he will be in the movie since they can just cast anyone to portray a character that is behind a helmet.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bSX2oxLdcWA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bSX2oxLdcWA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Even though most people didn't like the first one, i did, so I'm looking forward to this one
    Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

The only thing I liked about the first one was Rachel Nichols.

And Arnold Vosloo's portrayal of Zartan was really good in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X