This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily "Post Christmas Edition" 12/26-12/27

Morning everyone. Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas yesterday. I know I've been enjoying Hanukkah!

So I found out one of the people bidding me up on ebay for LeFevour stuff, and I guess he actually knows LeFevour's family so he's just buying Auto's that he can fine, but isn't going after non Autos.

There is actually a 3rd person constantly going after the same LeFevour stuff though so have to find out who that is lol

Comment

How did you find out he knew the family?

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Skip Bayless looking like a fool this morning. As much as I hate Stephen A I wish he was there

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          How did you find out he knew the family?
          He mentioned he knew the family. He could of course not tell the truth, but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt. He said he lives near the CMU campus

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          Skip Bayless looking like a fool this morning. As much as I hate Stephen A I wish he was there
          Of course he does..He's a hypocrite. Aaron Rodgers loses 1 game and Bayless trashes him to no end, but Tebow, well it's not his fault!

Comment

oh you talked to him lol. my bad... Ids he on a forum or you messaged him out of the blue on ebay.. Either way pretty neat to find the competition

Comment

on ebay. I wanted to find out who i've been bidding against so I tracked the feedback history from a completed auction. Atleast I know on the rare non Auto'd cards I'll have one less person to bid against

Comment

gladdy leave my messages alone I can handle my own .. js(as I undelete it)

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                on ebay. I wanted to find out who i've been bidding against so I tracked the feedback history from a completed auction. Atleast I know on the rare non Auto'd cards I'll have one less person to bid against
                nice!

Comment

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

WIN

Comment

^^^^^^^geez you get nervous there at the end lol

Comment

It's actually a part of my strategy

Comment

At the end you just start putting in $1 bids and hope people believe its you making your max bid much higher than it is.

Comment

I sort of have the same strategy. I want people to think it is shilled so I bid 10-16 times on an auction

Comment

Good Morning CCW

Comment

Morning wheeler

Comment

Working...
                              X