This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
    I love how people who clearly didn't watch the entire game comment on the job the refs did. There's a reason 95% of the tweets about the Buckeyes tonight were talking about how GOD AWFUL the refs were the entire game. But I guess ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of us Buckeyes fans just miraculously came up with the exact same excuse...obviously no legit reasoning behind it, just a blind excuse.

Oh, and I'm sure the ticky tacky calls that kept Sullinger out for 12 minutes in the first half and Buford out for 12 minutes in the 2nd half had nothing to do with the Hoosiers winning. Oh, and I'm also sure the Hoosiers getting into the Bonus 8 minutes into the game was just a coincidence. Obviously the Buckeyes just don't know how to not commit fouls.

Anyone who's not blind knows the refs made sure Indiana won. And I can't wait to watch OSU beat them by 20 at home. Quote me on it.
    Do you need a hug . Do not point out the tickye tack calls on the hoosiers at the end. How bout again make a freaking free throw and come up with a better shot then the one Buford took. Great timeout management by motta..I watched the WHOLE game. It just is hilarious 2 losses 2 excuses and 2 guarantees to beat them next time. One at home(shocker) Rickysigai baby. I understand it is a HUUUGE conspiracy.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

at least I have my built in reasoning when the cuse drop a few

Refs officiating OSU Games > The the umps calling strikes during a tigers start. Both Horrible?

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
        Do you need a hug . Do not point out the tickye tack calls on the hoosiers at the end. How bout again make a freaking free throw and come up with a better shot then the one Buford took. Great timeout management by motta..I watched the WHOLE game. It just is hilarious 2 losses 2 excuses and 2 guarantees to beat them next time. One at home(shicker) Rickysigai baby. I understand it is a HUUUGE conspiracy.
        No one said it was a conspiracy, but it was BLATANTLY obvious the refs were favoring Indiana by a country mile. If you think otherwise, you clearly only choose to see what you want to see.

Oh, and the only 'ticky tacky' call against Indiana cost them Zeller for the last minute and a half. That hardly makes up for the TWENTY FOUR MINUTES Buford/Sullinger missed in the game because of ticky tacky calls.

And they will beat them the next time...you actually think Indiana is better than OSU? LMAO

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Yea....that was a bad game. Wasn't worse than a White Sox/Indians game from this past August though. I'm sure you remember all my tweets about that one lol
          Oh yea..the game with a billion triples?!?

Comment

MSU beat Indiana, Indiana beat OSU. Therefore, MSU > OSU?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Oh yea..the game with a billion triples?!?
              Yep, that was the one.

Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

No one said it was a conspiracy, but it was BLATANTLY obvious the refs were favoring Indiana by a country mile. If you think otherwise, you clearly only choose to see what you want to see.

Oh, and the only 'ticky tacky' call against Indiana cost them Zeller for the last minute and a half. That hardly makes up for the TWENTY FOUR MINUTES Buford/Sullinger missed in the game because of ticky tacky calls.

And they will beat them the next time...you actually think Indiana is better than OSU? LMAO
                Nobody said they were better rickey. SO no need to LMAO No comments on the free throws, bad clock management, or horrible 26 footer and finally the calls against the hoosiers down the stretch. Zellars fith was atrocious

Comment

Nobody said they were better rickey. No comments on the free throws or the calls against the hoosiers down the stretch. Zellars fith was atrocious
                  Did you not read my post? Zeller's call was just like the two on Buford/Sullinger. So why should I care about someone missing a minute and a half when the same types of calls cost us our two best players for 24 minutes?
                  Last edited by wheeler281; 01-01-2012, 10:26 AM. Reason: ht wrong button

Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

MSU beat Indiana, Indiana beat OSU. Therefore, MSU > OSU?!?!
                    no doubt if they beat osu we know what is coming

A- Can not wait till we play them at home or tourney we will kill them
                    B- Freaking refs and the horrible calls while not pointing out the flaws down the stretch

Comment

Speaking of Ricky..I heard it may snow today

Comment

Did you not read my post? Zeller's call was just like the two on Buford/Sullinger. So why should I care about someone missing a minute and a half when the same types of calls cost us our two best players for 24 minutes?
                        minimization is key in a homers mind I get it

The fact is sully and buford were in the game to make a difference even had a lead and got every call in the last 5 minutes Zellar was out the last 2 minutes when the game mattered most

Comment

Speaking of Ricky..I heard it may snow today
                          thats alright i figure the browns are gonna win 9-6

Comment

I have a legit built in excuse..if Draymond Green doesn't play MSU has no chance to ever win..He's the whole freaking team

Comment

can not stand how the NFL stacked the 4pm games

Comment

minimization is key in a homers mind I get it

The fact is sully and buford were in the game to make a difference even had a lead and got every call in the last 5 minutes Zellar was out the last 2 minutes when the game mattered most
                                Haha. So we should ignore the first 35 minutes of horrible calls and only focus on the last 5? Stellar logic.

Johnson/Mears/
                                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Working...
                                X