• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REALLY early, but...

College football's Way-Too-Early 2012 Top 25 - ESPN

Comment

OMG

Sometimes Steeler fans make normal non blinder wearing fans like myself a bit embarrassed.. Biatching an moaning about too many men on the line in ot then forgetting the botched lateral/fumble(denver recovered) that would have iced the game for them. Game would not even have gone to overtime for that play to matter

mandman1978 from scf posting it on his facebook then when I point it out he somehow tries and downplay it
      Last edited by wheeler281; 01-10-2012, 05:05 PM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

He's doing that over there as well..He says everyone says Steelers get all the calls, but people don't say that, the Steeler fans just think they don't get any calls

Comment

Roll tide roll
          Arizona Cardinals Autos
          Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
          Wrestling Autos
          Wrestling Relics

Comment

Hey Howard...i picked up the wood duck today..the guy did a pretty good job!

Comment

I take back anything I said in the past about the Buckeyes being good. They'll be lucky to even make the Sweet Sixteen this year. William Buford is the most anti-clutch player I've ever seen in my life, and this team has no composure whatsoever.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                I take back anything I said in the past about the Buckeyes being good. They'll be lucky to even make the Sweet Sixteen this year. William Buford is the most anti-clutch player I've ever seen in my life, and this team has no composure whatsoever.
                Michigan State Spartans > Ohio State Buckeyes

Comment

Yeah they need to get some bench points Jeremy.. However just get a decent seed in the tourney and who knows anything can happen. That was a troubling loss for sure

edit ----Ron man that looks great. He did great work!!
                  Last edited by wheeler281; 01-11-2012, 07:59 AM.

Comment

WTF is going on with mail in/around Phoenix right now? I sent a package on the 2nd, got to Phoenix on the 4th, and should've made it to Glendale on the 5th. It's been sitting in Phoenix since the 4th with no movement.

Same thing with a package on eBay. Sent FROM Scottsdale on the 4th, made it to Phoenix on the 5th, and hasn't moved towards me since.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                    Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I have to go to work in 25 minutes

You are right wheeler, they need better bench productivity. They should take notes from the best team in the Big10 on bench scoring

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                        WTF is going on with mail in/around Phoenix right now? I sent a package on the 2nd, got to Phoenix on the 4th, and should've made it to Glendale on the 5th. It's been sitting in Phoenix since the 4th with no movement.

Same thing with a package on eBay. Sent FROM Scottsdale on the 4th, made it to Phoenix on the 5th, and hasn't moved towards me since.
                        I have noticed mail is slow all the way around. It is take 2 -3 estra days 1st class 7 out of ten times for me...However specifically Phoenix no clue.

Comment

sup guys? how it goes ?

Comment

WHOA an adam spotting

Comment

hey hey hey

Comment

so... redoing my game room

so all of the pieces of my game room have "meaning" to me etc...

My brothers favorite player when we were little was Jim Rice.. and he had this card for ever... 1978 Topps Jim Rice... I always find this card... I move... the card pops up... I lose it.. and boom it ends up in my car, etc etc etc I just cant seem to lose it lol

and glady cause it reminds me of my brother.. lol

so anyway... yesterday I bought this...

I am going to hang it and put it next to a CANVAS blow up of the 1978 Topps Jim Rice card...

should I go 8x10 of the card ?

or go 8x10 "pop art" of the card ?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X