Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I REALLY wish the Browns had a good QB since they're finally starting to make dual stuff with my favorite Brownie of all-time

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Colt McCoy ruins it though

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

RG3 is coming!

Comment

Love me some Kosar!

Todd Haley visiting steelers.

I called for him since Arians left. I want him.. Some guys are great coordinators and this guy is

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Julio Jones 2011 Topps Magic Cut Auto RC SP Only One On Ebay! | eBay

so seller ended early by mistake and has it relisted for 299.99 but did not cancel all the bids? Damn right I paid and will get negative if I do not get it. Hate these types of sellers

Comment

HAHA

Massive fail

Comment

I just won a 2nd julio emearld too for below value while the ebay system was down>Wonder if ebay will address anything

Comment

Doubt they'll do anything. They'll be a TON of angry sellers who can't do anything about it

Comment

Here is the start of that sellers dilemma with the Julio. This one was a fail on his part not the system down issue

"Hi, I ended this item to put it as a buy it now/ best offer listing. For some reason it didn't cancel
                  all the bids. I talked to ebay and they said there must have been a glitch in the system and I should
                  send this cancellation request to you. "

I acted stupid and declined "Huh I already paid"

Pretty sure he can't reopen a cancel transaction request

Comment

HAHAHA..Guy should pay more attention. He had plenty of time to cancel bids i'm sure.

Comment

So I guess Chyna (from WWE) went nuts on twitter for like hours today about a bunch of crap...Drugs + twitter = bad

Comment

man she is a whack nut anyway so I will have to look it up

Comment

I just searched the sellers id on blowout(it came up in a ebay thread section) and he is a member over there lulz. I clicked post history and boom

2011 Topps Magic 4 Box Break - Blowout Cards Forums

Comment

Seriously, one of the most insane things I've seen. I don't follow her (and looking at the tweets, I'm glad I don't.) She's arguing with random people, and making all these severe claims and just being a nut case..

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                              I just searched the sellers id on blowout(it came up in a ebay thread section) and he is a member over there lulz. I clicked post history and boom

2011 Topps Magic 4 Box Break - Blowout Cards Forums
                              If he won't send it, you'll have to make a trip to blowoutcards forum?!

Comment

oh god no they will murder him in a public lynching. They get nuts... I will just leave negative and ruin that 100% rating with 5 stars all the way down

Comment

Working...
                                X