Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bay Signs On For Transformers 4

Transformers 4 Director & Date Set - Movies News at IGN

We all knew Paramount would be making a 4th installment. Since they basically killed all the main Decepticons (Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Laserbeak, Ravage) already in the past 2 movies, the only logical step now is to include Unicron and resurrect Megatron as Galvatron.

Should bring back Megan Fox.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Yeah..pretty much all new cast..more like a reboot..

At least the 3rd one was much better than that horrible 2nd one...still not as good as the first..

I am just hoping the new GI Joe movie is better than the 1st one..

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post

Since they basically killed all the main Decepticons (Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Laserbeak, Ravage)

^Shouldn't they just have seen that beyond that the common fan wouldn't give a hoot about the story and probably should have stopped when they killed all the main characters that people grew up with? I wish Hollywood wouldn't sacrifice creativity for "things that have worked".
        my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Working...
        X