Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCW Daily 2-24-2012

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CCW Daily 2-24-2012

    Good Morning CCW...

    Woke up to a couple five star pick ups


    ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

  • #2
    Nice pickups!! Very good
    Morning to you!
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

    Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

    Comment


    • #3
      SSSSSWWWWWEEEEETTTTT!!!!!

      As usual Dude!
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

      * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

      My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

      I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

      If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

      I ship on Friday and Saturday.

      Stained glass on the left we make.

      www.tndcollectables.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks gents. Kids got a snow today. They feel so lucky.

        ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

        Comment


        • #5
          Danica on the pole for the Nationwide race tomorrow.

          *cue the SportsCenter Tebow-esque reporting about it*

          Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            Good Morning CCW...

            Woke up to a couple five star pick ups

            very nice howard..looks like you the two best ones...i hate those snaptights though,not good on corners and deserves a neutral feedback if they ship it flopping around in that..awesome cards..congrats

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              Thanks gents. Kids got a snow today. They feel so lucky.
              it's spring already down here..the trees and plants are having sex and its about to choke me out with the allergies

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Oilman View Post
                it's spring already down here..the trees and plants are having sex and its about to choke me out with the allergies


                Sounds awesome! Going to get the Harley ready to roll! Training got approved so I will be there in May. I would like to do the 1600 miles in a day, but the boss said no we are taking a break along the way.
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                Stained glass on the left we make.

                www.tndcollectables.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                  Sounds awesome! Going to get the Harley ready to roll! Training got approved so I will be there in May. I would like to do the 1600 miles in a day, but the boss said no we are taking a break along the way.
                  That would be a tough trip trying to get all that in a day

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Oilman View Post
                    That would be a tough trip trying to get all that in a day
                    She keeps telling me I ain't as young as I used to be. So I want to prove to her I am, she keeps winning though! I figured we would stop in Roswell and check out the aliens.
                    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                    * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                    My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                    I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                    If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                    I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                    Stained glass on the left we make.

                    www.tndcollectables.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                      She keeps telling me I ain't as young as I used to be. So I want to prove to her I am, she keeps winning though! I figured we would stop in Roswell and check out the aliens.
                      that would be cool, id like to go there myself...lol, we aren't as young as we used to be..that trip would take me 3 days lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Oilman View Post
                        it's spring already down here..the trees and plants are having sex and its about to choke me out with the allergies
                        Like the spring part! Allergies are a pain though, the wife gets a allergy shot every 6 months to help out. It does wonders for her.
                        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                        * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                        My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                        I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                        If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                        I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                        Stained glass on the left we make.

                        www.tndcollectables.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
                          Like the spring part! Allergies are a pain though, the wife gets a allergy shot every 6 months to help out. It does wonders for her.
                          i stay clear of needles as much as posible, but might take one for the team if really helps

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Oilman View Post
                            i stay clear of needles as much as posible, but might take one for the team if really helps
                            She did to until she couldn't take it anymore. We would go to Mesa when the oranges and lemons were in bloom. Stopped in the VA hospital and one of the docs recommended it. Has worked wonders ever since.
                            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                            * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                            My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                            I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                            If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                            I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                            Stained glass on the left we make.

                            www.tndcollectables.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Afternoon guys..Brandon Inge didn't report to spring training earlier because he didn't want to take attention away from Prince Fielder...Yea, he really said that SMH
                              Click banner for tradelist

                              Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X