This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    Just that question alone is the reason I have my opinion. Better off taking the kid from a&m or whatever. Why give away the future(numerous 1st rnd picks) for one unproven guy. Because he talks well and runs fast?
    Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they went after him. The obvious places he'll land are Washington or Cleveland and there's a random team that is interested in trading to the #2 spot, which is rumored to be Philly or KC. Philly does have a lot of picks #15, and 2 second rounders as well as next years, along with Asante Samuel & possibly Desean to boot. They did meet with him at the combine too. I'm not saying I would want them to move that far up but Philly's FO runs a bit different than others and is good at keeping quiet until they're ready to make a move (Vick & Asomugha signings).

Always Looking for Highend Eagles & AJ Green

Comment

Just that question alone is the reason I have my opinion. Better off taking the kid from a&m or whatever. Why give away the future(numerous 1st rnd picks) for one unproven guy. Because he talks well and runs fast?
      Didn't ryan Leaf interview well? Jamarcus Russell I believe did also.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by tndcollectables View Post
        cool, did u get it at 1.99?
        Nope. $31...

Comment

The officiating tonight is ridiculous. I believe Jeremy when he says Indiana can't lose at home.

Comment

17pts is not officiating. Green playing careless basketball when Izzo had to pull him aside is not officiating

Edit sometimes it is just not your night and give a kudos to the other team who held the spartans as a team to 38%
            Last edited by wheeler281; 02-28-2012, 09:11 PM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Morning..Today is a fantastic day

Signed,

Big10 champs
              What will tomorrow be then

Comment

17pts is not officiating. Green playing careless basketball when Izzo had to pull him aside is not officiating

Edit sometimes it is just not your night and give a kudos to the other team who held the spartans as a team to 38%
                Don't get me wrong, everyone but Green didn't show up, but the officiating stunk, and that didn't help at all. A few minutes to go though it was a 6 point game, it just got ugly in the last 4 minutes or so.

Green didn't play careless at all, the last few minutes he turned it over trying to force it, but he played a hell of a game. One of the best games in his career, in my opinion.

What will tomorrow be then
                Fantastic, because MSU is still Big10 champs!
                --

I do have a question though wheeler. Do you know where Keith Appling's confidence is? I can't find it.

Comment

not sure that kid is so night and day when I seem to tune into Spartan games

Comment

Working...
                  X