• Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily Chat Confidence Lost Edition 2-29-2012

Good Morning CCW!

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Morning wheeler

Hopefully we can find that confidence!

Comment

Amazing, you lose one game and the haters come out. Can't wait to clinch the outright title this weekend!

Comment

to me as a fan the conference tournament is a better victory.. Not sure how people are hating you do some great self proclamations so you really set yourself up for taking things to personal. Then after that its the officiating

Comment

BTW

Comment

Thats what makes it fun to pick on gladdy sometimes.
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Alright so my wife is a regional manager and is employed by the company who performed the testing in Brauns samples. As well as every other major sport.

FTR- There is no way in Gods creation that storing the sample the way the collector did would elevate or even test positive for synthetic steroids. Especially in the a and b samples.

Lastly it is common place even at pain clinics where they test opiate patients that if they miss the fed ex pick up that they store ti over the weekend with no repercussion. Also love how his lawyer argued tupper ware container. He is using that term quite loosely and I can send anyone a pee cup they use that he calls tupper ware. I can even take a pic..This whole braun thing is a joke. He has become for me my most hated baseball player. He loopholed his way through the process
              Last edited by wheeler281; 02-29-2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

It all is just bs about Braun. Anyone knows that stored over a long period of time it is going to go down not up. We have unrinalysis frequently where I work.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

well breaking down can cause a possible false positive for some illicit drugs like coke or marijuana..However synthetic steroids is not one. Also these cups they use are not the normal pee in a cup screw the cap on.
                  Just ridiculous the judge fell for it. Not like he was HOF bound anyways I guess. Team is destined for losing while reverting back to old ways

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                    BTW

Really happy! Tripley!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Don't even get me going on the whole Braun thing. I can't believe he got off on that.

Okay that doesn't sound all that right, but I think you guys get the jist of what I was trying to say.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                        well breaking down can cause a possible false positive for some illicit drugs like coke or marijuana..However synthetic steroids is not one. Also these cups they use are not the normal pee in a cup screw the cap on.
                        Just ridiculous the judge fell for it. Not like he was HOF bound anyways I guess. Team is destined for losing while reverting back to old ways
                        The ones we use are the screw lids, but also the person tamper tapes it in front of you. Then him and you initial it saying you were there when all this was going on.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

He got himself off on a technicality but I still think his rep is tarnished no matter what..

He paid his lawyers to find the loophole and they did...sucks but it is the same in the real world with legal issues..

But of course it would be a Brewer to be the first one to avoid suspension....

Comment

Evening gents

Comment

Evening...CLEANED UP graphing the Bobcats, will scan everything after I eat dinner

Comment

Working...
                              X