This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning..

Biyombomania is running wild. Bobcats got a good player with him. I think if they get the 1st pick they might end up taking Thomas Robinson from Kansas.

Comment

Good Morning Dan

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Good morning gents!

Found another card to help out with one of my nameplates. Man I hate paying so much for these, but it is something for me to collect!

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Going to a sweet show in a couple of weeks! There has been a Shriners show in Mass for some years now, and have been going to that one. They are now doing a spring show there with a ton of tables. Hopefully can find some good stuff.

Of course I will be looking for stuff for you Dan! I always do.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Snick getting the ole call out on blowout for being a scammer?

Comment

pm me the link wheeler?

Comment

Topps just previewed this on their twitter account..So getting this

Comment

that is filthy.

Comment

They put the wrong sticker on Cabrera in the preview though, unless he's suddenly changed his signature

Comment

well is a computer facsimile so you will be fine

Comment

I'm just suprised they finally got Verlander to sign. He hasn't signed for them in years. They must've given him a raise

Comment

well hopefully they did. Once it comes off the line live I will believe it. Would not be the 1st time they previewed a card that never happened

Comment

I'm pretty sure he signed a new deal with them. He hates signing in general though

Comment

Working...
                          X