Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the latest bracketology: Bracketology - NCAA College Basketball Brackets and Predictions - ESPN

Has Purdue as 9 seed. If it's accurate at all MSU has a fantastic draw. OSU would as well.

Comment

Kentucky/UConn as a round of 32 game would probably be more exciting than one of the Final Four games lol

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Essentially official now. MSU vs Wisconsin and OSU vs scUM tommorow. Gonna be some great Big10 Basketball tommorow.

Comment

afternoon gents

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

This is annoying...CBS wants MSU to win and the refs want Wisconsin to win. Fun

Comment

No longer annoyed. I hope Bo Ryan cries

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                No longer annoyed. I hope Bo Ryan cries
                everytime its close or a loss you have some conspiracy theory. Do you see a psychologist? That just is not normal

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                  everytime its close or a loss you have some conspiracy theory. Do you see a psychologist? That just is not normal
                  The first 5 minutes was ridiculous..Then Wisconsin's lucky shooting stopped, and they've made 2 baskets in the last 16 minutes or so

Comment

I hope you saw that wheeler. Vintage Ted Valentine and company.

They were prepared to not call it a foul until the ball somehow rolled out of the basket.

Comment

no doubt they are betting on the game as the resident 8th grader says

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                        no doubt they are betting on the game as the resident 8th grader says
                        CBS probably put money on MSU, because they are big time pro MSU today.

NC State got jobbed on the last play vs UNC it looks like. Obvious charge that was no called and was the winning basket. I heard ESPN said the refs had been bad overall today, but not sure if it was equally bad or worse towards one team.

Comment

scUM.........

Comment

iHeartRadio | Real & Custom Radio Stations - Listen Free Online

Jerricho guest djaying on sixx's channel. talks about his childhood music a ton

Comment

I can't stand Bo Ryan.
                              Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Morning...OSU vs MSU

BRING IT ON!

Comment

Working...
                                X