X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 3-14-2012 FA Mania Edition

What a crazy day in the NFL yesterday LOVE IT

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

So the skins get Garcon, Eddie Royal and Josh Morgan.

Thats pretty freaking good to go along with RGIII..If they get half way decent or just over .500 the picks they traded are not gonna be amazing. They already had a stout/top defense just needed a little "o". I think they are gonna be fun

Comment

Yeap the 'skins might be fun to watch for sure.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Eagles still will win the NFC East

Besides, Garcon got 5 years 46 million? They should've just got Vincent Jackson instead of overpaying Garcon.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post

Besides, Garcon got 5 years 46 million? They should've just got Vincent Jackson instead of overpaying Garcon.

Yea who knows with what they were thinking with the Garcon signing! They way overpaid for him. Maybe they will think this is leverage for getting Peyton?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Why would they get Manning when they just traded 3 1st round picks and 1 2nd round pick to move up in the draft?

RG3 > the end of Manning's career.

Comment

Who knows its just Snyder throwing money around. Nobody really knows what he is thinking. Look at Albert, how much money he threw at him and some of the other signings he did.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                Drugs kill

Comment

I see the Browns are making monster moves!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I rather see Steelers in your sig instead of the Jared Allen's

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Tom any news from Roger Dodger

Comment

Nope he has been on the other site a few times, so i know he seen the email. thinking about pm'ing him from that site and seing if he will answer. are you on there as well?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

My lovely Patriots have been very active. They signed a 2nd round tender on Hoyer.

Gonna be a typical draft this year. Two firsts which they won't use. Trade down and get two more firsts next year that they can eventually trade for 2 firsts the following year...and so forth...

And yet, I can't help but watch the draft and hope they take a more-than-servicable pass rusher or defensive back.

Ah I jest...

Keep freakin dreaming Woody you silly chooch. They ain't gonna take anyone.

DON'T WATCH the draft!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Whoops. Not sure I meant to type that there. Was thinking it, and it just blurted out. Sorry about that.

Sometimes my evil twin takes over and I can't control him!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                              Tom any news from Roger Dodger

Just checked and he was on here Sunday.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                              X